Check your account email address ×

Where's Snot's 25k

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, you're getting " OWNED " badly by Kev today!!!!   Hey, it's not because you're a gay guy. 

Well yeeah, it is!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Lmmfao he owns you daily , kev144 aka draggy 

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Lmmfao he owns you daily , kev144 aka draggy 

That's OK. If I ever made it up to Ontario, I would try to stop in and say hello. 

I know he's not 800 Dragon. Kev is not gay. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's OK. If I ever made it up to Ontario, I would try to stop in and say hello. 

I know he's not 800 Dragon. Kev is not gay. 

Yeah just like u aren't LMMFAO !!!

2 minutes ago, The One said:

Yeah just like u aren't LMMFAO !!!

I posted my broads, where's yours? Oh, you ain't got one...……………...GAY!!!!

Hey DragQueen, where's your hottie in the thong bikini that you told me about years ago??? LMAO!! You FAGGOT!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey DragQueen, where's your hottie in the thong bikini that you told me about years ago??? LMAO!! You FAGGOT!!!

Why is he pretending to be a teen? Pedo?

53 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again kev144 is dragqueen

7 hours ago, The One said:

Again kev144 is dragqueen

We heard ya the 7,665,776th time ffs. It's almost as bad as you posting the same pic over and over again on HCS.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

We heard ya the 7,665,776th time ffs. It's almost as bad as you posting the same pic over and over again on HCS.

What's his name on HCS?????

What pic does he post??????  

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Why is he pretending to be a teen? Pedo?

Nah Kev, it's 800 Dragon. His whole life is spent on sled-sites, and he is very good with dupes, proxies, fake accounts, etc. 

He's a true faggot person of the gay persuasion, but he IS good with the PC, and a savvy troll. Gay troll, but savvy. 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

the one, 800 dragon, hell on snow, over here they are all liable to being dupes to fuck with snotty

ben where is snot's 25k you retarded know nothing fuck? @f7ben

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're 800 FAGGON!!! I'll put money on it.   

Ur money is no good as proven in here lmao.and no I am not 800 dragon 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Over and done.  BTW this guy held a NSSR speed record for quite a few years.   I posted this another time this topic came up.

Hi ****** - from a retiree standpoint. If the track is not spinning the track speed is the same as the ground speed and this is dependent on the rpm of the drive shaft and the pitch diameter of the track and sprocket combination which is the same as the neutral axis line in the track carcass. My track is 1/4 thick so the neutral axis is close to 1/2 way thru the track - approx 1/8". It's slightly different than that in reality but that's close. In that case take your sprocket OD and add 1/4" (2 X 1/8") and that's your approx pitch diameter. Lug height has no bearing on it. A more accurate calculation, if you know your track pitch (distance between lugs - most are 2.52") and you know the number of drive teeth on your sprocket, say 12T, then 12 X 2.52 equal is your pitch circumference, the distance your sled travels in one revolution of your drive sprocket. Divide that number by pi (3.124) and that's your theoretical pitch diameter. That's assuming the sprocket designer adjusted the sprocket OD correctly for the neutral axis in your track. Make sense?  . Eric, anything to add?

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, The One said:

Ur money is no good as proven in here lmao.and no I am not 800 dragon 

Yes, you are faggot.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Over and done.  BTW this guy held a NSSR speed record for quite a few years.   I posted this another time this topic came up.

Hi ****** - from a retiree standpoint. If the track is not spinning the track speed is the same as the ground speed and this is dependent on the rpm of the drive shaft and the pitch diameter of the track and sprocket combination which is the same as the neutral axis line in the track carcass. My track is 1/4 thick so the neutral axis is close to 1/2 way thru the track - approx 1/8". It's slightly different than that in reality but that's close. In that case take your sprocket OD and add 1/4" (2 X 1/8") and that's your approx pitch diameter. Lug height has no bearing on it. A more accurate calculation, if you know your track pitch (distance between lugs - most are 2.52") and you know the number of drive teeth on your sprocket, say 12T, then 12 X 2.52 equal is your pitch circumference, the distance your sled travels in one revolution of your drive sprocket. Divide that number by pi (3.124) and that's your theoretical pitch diameter. That's assuming the sprocket designer adjusted the sprocket OD correctly for the neutral axis in your track. Make sense?  . Eric, anything to add?

This is nothing but gibberish, you fucktard. It doesn't state4 exactly what the hypothetical was!!

Nothing but bullshit here.

If you feel so good about it, go to PM and get my 10Gs!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

:owned:

Pay up @Polaris 550 faggot!

@GreatLandEmpire Shove a banana up your ass and go fuck yourself. Low iq snowmonkey!

FS.com top 2 of 3 douchebags!

@ManOnManOral Is in there also!

:finger:

Go fuck yourselves!!

The three queermigos!

:lipstick1:

Hey Draggy, you can run, but you can't hide!!! You're 800 FAGGON, the site-fag of FS.com!!!Voted by 9000 members. It's like herpes, you never get rid of it!!! SUCK ANOTHER DICK, AND SWALLOW THAT CUM, FAGGOT!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yes, you are faggot.

This is nothing but gibberish, you fucktard. It doesn't state4 exactly what the hypothetical was!!

Nothing but bullshit here.

If you feel so good about it, go to PM and get my 10Gs!!

Hey Draggy, you can run, but you can't hide!!! You're 800 FAGGON, the site-fag of FS.com!!!Voted by 9000 members. It's like herpes, you never get rid of it!!! SUCK ANOTHER DICK, AND SWALLOW THAT CUM, FAGGOT!!!

I stated the same thing from the beginning.   Here is a cut and paste from the email.  

The question came up whether or not with all other things constant (Engine RPM, Clutch shift ratio, gear ratio and sprocket dia/pitch) if lug height or total track thickness effect the final drive ratio? 

They came back stating no.   Now, quite being a dick and just admit you are wrong.   

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I stated the same thing from the beginning.   Here is a cut and paste from the email.  

The question came up whether or not with all other things constant (Engine RPM, Clutch shift ratio, gear ratio and sprocket dia/pitch) if lug height or total track thickness effect the final drive ratio? 

They came back stating no.   Now, quite being a dick and just admit you are wrong.   

See, you fukkin bastid, you didn't even state the fukkin' thing right!!

You lying, troll bastid rat!!!  STFU! STFU! STFU!!!!

THIS IS IT, this is the hypothetical!!!:

All factors being equal, does lug height affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, on a flat, hard plane.

I  have 10Gs that says it does. If you EVAH grow a pair even half the size of Znotty's YUUGE balls, let me know on PM.

Until then...…………...Shut the fuck up!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

I've rarely encountered someone as dumb as znutty.....probably never in real life.

I been laffin' so much over your arms, that I'm gonna' take another pic of me with my saws. I was workin' in the woods yesterday, but I didn't have the camera. Next time I will!!   

I been laffin' so much over your arms, that I'm gonna' take another pic of me with my saws. I was workin' in the woods yesterday, but I didn't have the camera. Next time I will!!   

You are dumb as fuck

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

Does he not see the irony in the same black people he loves to call stupid have a higher IQ than he does? 

Ignorant hilljacks dont know theyre ignorant. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, you fukkin bastid, you didn't even state the fukkin' thing right!!

You lying, troll bastid rat!!!  STFU! STFU! STFU!!!!

THIS IS IT, this is the hypothetical!!!:

All factors being equal, does lug height affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, on a flat, hard plane.

I  have 10Gs that says it does. If you EVAH grow a pair even half the size of Znotty's YUUGE balls, let me know on PM.

Until then...…………...Shut the fuck up!!!!

Please , STFU , you are wrong so admit to it !!!