Check your account email address ×

Where's Snot's 25k

19 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

A 174" track has a larger circumference than a 121" track.  Why doesn't the track with the larger circumference change the drive ratio?  

It isn't the circumference, it is a factor independent of track length, it is the distance from the lug tip to the skid

15 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

It isn't the circumference, it is a factor independent of track length, it is the distance from the lug tip to the skid

So....circumference :lol:

fucking retard

Hey, all you semi-tardates that don't agree with me, yet no one goes to PM, and sets up the bet!!! LMAO!! 

NONE OF YOU TAKE THE BET!!!!! LMMFAO!!

God, I love " OWNING " people on this site!!!  :lol2::lol2:  OWNAGE, to the MAX!!!!!  :owned:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, all you semi-tardates that don't agree with me, yet no one goes to PM, and sets up the bet!!! LMAO!! 

NONE OF YOU TAKE THE BET!!!!! LMMFAO!!

God, I love " OWNING " people on this site!!!  :lol2::lol2:  OWNAGE, to the MAX!!!!!  :owned:

You lost the bet ! Pay up !!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

No you fucking retard it's a straight line measurement.

Fucking retard

This makes your position all that much more retarded.

Which portion of the track in the video is traveling at a faster rate of speed.   The inside of the track or the outside of the track portion touching the ground?

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/cold-milling-machine-slow-movement-of-tracked-vehicle-city-roads-need-reconstruction-building-company-bought-new-equipment-rtfelb1fkliz71biwr

10 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

No you fucking retard it's a straight line measurement.

Fucking retard

You really think the rear axle diameter plays a role in the drive ratio?  Well do the math then.  Show us a formula for this theory.  If the rear axle diameter affects the drive ratio you must be able to measure this effect.  

That is the craziest shit ever by the way.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This makes your position all that much more retarded.

Which portion of the track in the video is traveling at a faster rate of speed.   The inside of the track or the outside of the track portion touching the ground?

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/cold-milling-machine-slow-movement-of-tracked-vehicle-city-roads-need-reconstruction-building-company-bought-new-equipment-rtfelb1fkliz71biwr

Grade 5 edumacated snow monkey

:owned:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You really think the rear axle diameter plays a role in the drive ratio?  Well do the math then.  Show us a formula for this theory.  If the rear axle diameter affects the drive ratio you must be able to measure this effect.  

That is the craziest shit ever by the way.  

Well if you put a rear big wheel kit on the sled goes faster!

:lol:

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

No one likes you

No one wants to talk to you

No one wants you here.

Fuck off to your faggot thread or just die.

Admin asked me to make that thread for YOU FAGGOTS!!! Go to that thread, you fukkin' queer!! GO THERE AND STROKE EACH OTHER"S SALAMIS!!!   FAB FOUR TRANNIES...…………….THE SALAMI BROTHERS!!!!  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Admin asked me to make that thread for YOU FAGGOTS!!! Go to that thread, you fukkin' queer!! GO THERE AND STROKE EACH OTHER"S SALAMIS!!!   FAB FOUR TRANNIES...…………….THE SALAMI BROTHERS!!!!  

Asked you or told.u to go to another thread also  ? 

1 minute ago, The One said:

Asked you or told.u to go to another thread also  ? 

Asked and told to keep you faggots in one place. I did what they asked, it's now up to them to give you " THE BOOT "!!!

You are trying to ruin the site, just like you did with Rob. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Asked and told to keep you faggots in one place. I did what they asked, it's now up to them to give you " THE BOOT "!!!

Shut up and go buy that Tuff28, it should be cheap this time of year.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was never on fs1 and from what I have heard you caused a mess on fs1 !

Just now, Kivalo said:

Ya' know he has a 28 for sale, but I don't like the color scheme or the outboards. 

That dark blue one he had with the 860 was wicked nice...…………..but it got sold ………...QUICK!!   

Trouble with a boat like that, is that I would be OBSESSIVELY WORRIED about it 24/7 if I had it docked up at Winnepesaukee. 

Trailering is out of the question, way too much hassle and risk of damage. 

I don't know, maybe I'll be in my 12' Aluminum boat, steering from the handle forever. 

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

U were told to stop , not to be a hero in ur mind lmmfao!!!

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know he has a 28 for sale, but I don't like the color scheme or the outboards. 

That dark blue one he had with the 860 was wicked nice...…………..but it got sold ………...QUICK!!   

Trouble with a boat like that, is that I would be OBSESSIVELY WORRIED about it 24/7 if I had it docked up at Winnepesaukee. 

Trailering is out of the question, way too much hassle and risk of damage. 

I don't know, maybe I'll be in my 12' Aluminum boat, steering from the handle forever. 

Tuff28 = rich, tough, bad ass, tons of broads kinda man

12' Aluminum Boat = white trash, hand job giving, daytime hooker, lives in a cardboard box kinda man

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The One said:

I was never on fs1 and from what I have heard you caused a mess on fs1 !

STFU!! Rob was imploding for quite a while, and he took out his anger on me because I spoke against dogs, and he loved his dog Fendi. Who would burn a site down just because of one old , overweight guy from southern NH??? SHUT THE FUCK UP, 800 FAGGON, SHUT UP YOU FAGGOT!!!

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Tuff28 = rich, tough, bad ass, tons of broads kinda man

12' Aluminum Boat = white trash, hand job giving, daytime hooker, lives in a cardboard box kinda man

Wut, you think that's funny???? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! Rob was imploding for quite a while, and he took out his anger on me because I spoke against dogs, and he loved his dog Fendi. Who would burn a site down just because of one old , overweight guy from southern NH??? SHUT THE FUCK UP, 800 FAGGON, SHUT UP YOU FAGGOT!!!

FS1 didnt crash and burn because of you, you delusional old twink!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again I am not 800 dragon but ur buddy kev 144 is !