Check your account email address ×

Ultra left hack Shep out at Fox

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He asked to leave.   Was not forced out.   Fox only does that to hot women who won't sleep withe the old dudes.  :lmao:

Right because he was told to not criticize Tucker Carlson and he also didn't kiss enough Trump ass.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/11/fox-news-chief-anchor-shepard-smith-leaving-the-conservative-network.html

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bret Bair, Dana Perino, Shannon Bream, Martha McAllum all are extremely fair.   They all host their own show.   Name me one on CNN or MSNBC?

Yep.  I like Dana but don’t watch Martha much.

There isn’t a fair journalist on either CNN or MSNBC.  That’s not what their audience wants. .(I know your question was rhetorical).

I really cannot imagine Smith’s ratings were doing anything but going down. With him knowing no way to gain audience numbers again.  Fucking whiner.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^^Fake laughter hiding real frustration.

:lol:

You’re such a woman.  :lmao:

Nothing fake about laughing at you...you're a babbling buffoon. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

There isn’t a fair journalist on either CNN or MSNBC.  That’s not what their audience wants. .(I know your question was rhetorical).

I really cannot imagine Smith’s ratings were doing anything but going down. With him knowing no way to gain audience numbers again.  Fucking whiner.

He likely wants primetime and might get it somewhere else.   

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Harris Falkner is streight up quality journalist also :news:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He likely wants primetime and might get it somewhere else.   

I wonder what his contract will allow.  He’d be a shoe in before Maddow.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Harris Falkner is streight up quality journalist also :news:

She is but, I don’t usually watch the mid morning programming.  I like her though.

12 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

now if the ClintonNewsNetwork would off that moron Wolf Blitzer news might be actually watchable again.....oh nd Shep should have been gone long ago:news:

Why do you even bother watching....guaranteed you don't understand any of it.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because he was told to not criticize Tucker Carlson and he also didn't kiss enough Trump ass.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/11/fox-news-chief-anchor-shepard-smith-leaving-the-conservative-network.html

They Finally got everyone on the same team at fox. It keeps the middle age white guys happy and good ratings for their sponsors. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

They Finally got everyone on the same team at fox. It keeps the middle age white guys happy and good ratings for their sponsors. 

Yep...guys like good 'ol mxz800 can finally watch the news again!!!!!! :lmao:

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kinda like CNN AND MSNBC?  You know, to keep the entitled, sore losing whiners and haters happy and in good ratings with their sponsors.

:lol2:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...guys like good 'ol mxz800 can finally watch the news again!!!!!! :lmao:

What were you just saying about self awareness?  :lol:

Guy always had a deep hatred for Trump......usually dont watch him but saw him last week when Trump stated live that he thinks China should be investigating Biden.....Sheps eyes lit up and says he thinks "what Trump just said could very well be a federal crime and you saw it here first folks"......what a douche nugget. .....glad he's gone!

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Guy always had a deep hatred for Trump......usually dont watch him but saw him last week when Trump stated live that he thinks China should be investigating Biden.....Sheps eyes lit up and says he thinks "what Trump just said could very well be a federal crime and you saw it here first folks"......what a douche nugget. .....glad he's gone!

He was an inconvenience. :lol: 

glad he’s gone 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hooray!  I couldn’t stand that girly, bleeding heart faggot.  He really needs to have his own little whiney daytime show.  

Heard he's joining "The View". Should fit in seamlessly.