Check your account email address ×

Ultra left hack Shep out at Fox

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Polish Russians?  These must be the the ones that Benny said fought the Germans so successfully!!!!

Jesus!  It takes longer for me to invade my bedroom than it did the Rooskies invading Poland.  I think polacks are made of paper!!!!!

Everybody has their way with the Pollacks. But in the end there is nothing really worth fighting for there. That's why they are all here. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats incorrect, I questioned it.  :lol: Point being if someone calls Fox out for being biased, but doesn’t call out all the MSM, I know all I need to know about their “balance”

Who says they aren't biased?

Just now, Anler said:

Everybody has their way with the Pollacks. But in the end there is nothing really worth fighting for there. That's why they are all here. 

Polocks are funny ducks.  Up here, all but Ben lie about their heritage and call themselves Germans tho.  But, if you watch and listen long enough...it’s clear where they came from.  Takes about a minute.  

Most give themselves away by putting ketchup on their brat in public.   :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Polocks are funny ducks.  Up here, all but Ben lie about their heritage and call themselves Germans tho.  But, if you watch and listen long enough...it’s clear where they came from.  Takes about a minute.  

Most give themselves away by putting ketchup on their brat in public.   :lol:

Northern Poland was part of Germany at one time. Can't blame them for wanting to be German instead. 

So was just reading up on the Shep Smith departure and it appears he was pretty loved and revered there. He requested to leave. I found this funny tho.

Smith also used his program to debunk right-wing talking points, many of which were later echoed on Fox by the network's opinion hosts.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Yes there is no place for serious journalists at fox. 

I suggest you read up on John Soloman.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Aaahhh...nothing to see here...Barr really is Trumps fat lackey attack dog...SMH.

Vanity Fair with the breaking news......

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

So was just reading up on the Shep Smith departure and it appears he was pretty loved and revered there. He requested to leave. I found this funny tho.

Smith also used his program to debunk right-wing talking points, many of which were later echoed on Fox by the network's opinion hosts.

Web results

15 hours ago - Smith also used his program to debunk right-wing talking points, many of which were later echoed on Fox by the network's opinion hosts.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...guys like good 'ol mxz800 can finally watch the news again!!!!!! :lmao:

I have satellite radio in my tanker and listen to all news channels, the problem with this there is no news channels anymore, they are nothing more than propaganda machines that cater to simple minded people that can't think for themselves. Look in the mirror if you need an example:news:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have satellite radio in my tanker and listen to all news channels, the problem with this there is no news channels anymore, they are nothing more than propaganda machines that cater to simple minded people that can't think for themselves. Look in the mirror if you need an example:news:

You don't understand those either....SBYL.

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

NPR has always leaned left. Yet now they appear to be more centered then any news organization . Yes I did just say that, and yes it sounded weird to me too.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

NPR has always leaned left. Yet now they appear to be more centered then any news organization . Yes I did just say that, and yes it sounded weird to me too.

Exactly but post a story from them and all the tards scream Librulz!!!!!!!