Check your account email address ×

what’s the story with Momo’s negative rating?

jtssrx

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot the fuck on.  Ben thinks he’s one of the “cool kids”.  Like in eighth grade.   :lol: 

Bennie boi earned it. We're you not there when he was in completely retarded alcoholic stage?!? Remember all of the fucking ownings Ben had to with stand over the years and years of retardation. This fucking dumbass parted out his rice car because the fucking flywheel was loose on his car and he thought he blew it up!!! Jesus fucking Christ Ben got pounded for shit like that

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Bennie boi earned it. We're you not there when he was in completely retarded alcoholic stage?!? Remember all of the fucking ownings Ben had to with stand over the years and years of retardation. This fucking dumbass parted out his rice car because the fucking flywheel was loose on his car and he thought he blew it up!!! Jesus fucking Christ Ben got pounded for shit like that

Did you miss the turbo clutching thread?

It was a winner!

16 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Man bleeding heart crying liberals like jt are not what we need 

I’m not a liberal and I’m not crying. I just think The bulling is childish and it shows people to be total tools and sheep as they follow the cool kids on the site. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not a liberal and I’m not crying. I just think The bulling is childish and it shows people to be total tools and sheep as they follow the cool kids on the site. 

Nope you are acting like the epitome of a crying safe space liberal. Maybe we can get you a participation trophy to make you feel better. 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You gonna start a thread for snow rider?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You gonna start a thread for snow rider?

Ha...no shit...the guy hasn't been here in months and people still talk shit about him. Apparently JT's bullying concerns are partisan in nature. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ha...no shit...the guy hasn't been here in months and people still talk shit about him. Apparently JT's bullying concerns are partisan in nature. 

Yep typical liberal!!!11

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:00 AM, Kivalo said:

Back in the day we had a rating system and everyone Momo disliked he gave a -1 to. He even went so far as to establish several dupe accounts, as in 20-30 accounts, to help him hand out -1's. People would go to bed and Momo, the shit eating inbred retard, would stay up all night handing out -1's. Well eventually he got caught but of course denied it all. Rob, may he rest in peace, outed Momo and his dupes to which Momo still denied everything reaffirming his status as a known liar. (helicopter, oak paneled office, mahogany paneled office) All these "fuck you" notifications are just a continuation of the constant battle to keep Momo the shit eating troll at bay.

:

If this is real then that's some of the funniest shit I ever heard in my life......JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MOMO :lmao:

But when did Rob out Momo for that? Was that before the old rating system was taken down or around the time old fs got shut down