Check your account email address ×

2020 Iron Dog Teams

35 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  40 miles would be pushing it on the stock tank unless he's riding like a girl.  

I don’t think I’d make 40 on a stock tank.  I sure as fuck wouldn’t try it.

28 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That’s ok,he identifies as a girl when he rides.

I identify as a girl all the time!!!!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

As far as I am concerned the Iron Dog is the ONLY race that matters. If a sled can stay together long enough to finish is testament enough let alone win. This is a race of true grit. Brutal conditions over several days running day and night. And if racers are putting in their own time and money they want to run the best. And look what they pick....

:lol:

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I thought maybe they felt sorry for cat and let them run the new 800 it's about the same hp as a poo 600.

Bwahahahahaha Poor Raped Anus and the rest of the 3M faggot crew :lmao:

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

explains zamzams love of cats given 40 miles is a long day for him.  

RedTwat should switch to a Cat then. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what do you do after breakfast because 40 is a nice ride to breakfast and certainly not a day of sledding unless your off in the hills.  

“Nice ride”.  Pretty scenery?  Lol

i don’t head out until late morning.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think I’d make 40 on a stock tank.  I sure as fuck wouldn’t try it.

I identify as a girl all the time!!!!

ZERO CATS! 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Where do you refuel?  I assume you run good fuel in that thing?  

There are a few places depending on the route.  My typical (favorite) route is 18 out and 18 back.  I used to have to shake the sled to see the gas when done.  Tank conversion now so, I hold 10-11.  Custom mapped (no consumer map for this mil) for 91 but runs better with a squirt of racey juice.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

ZERO CATS! 

And?  Say “bye” to your “only race that matters”.  Dummy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There are a few places depending on the route.  My typical (favorite) route is 18 out and 18 back.  I used to have to shake the sled to see the gas when done.  Tank conversion now so, I hold 10-11.  Custom mapped (no consumer map for this mil) for 91 but runs better with a squirt of racey juice.

And?  Say by to your “only race that matters”.  Dummy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sno X was cool like 20 years ago when Morgan and Hibbert used to battle it out. does anyone even give a shit now? 

I remember watching Toni Haikkonen in the Winter X Games thinking holy fuck is this shit badass.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember watching Toni Haikkonen in the Winter X Games thinking holy fuck is this shit badass.

Thats what I mean, those guys were fun to watch. Nobody worth watching now. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was bad ass back then and it's still pretty bad ass but the tracks have gotten much smaller and there are no huge jumps like there used to be.  When we raced Duluth, Winnipeg, Canterbury, Park X, etc. back in 2005 and 2006 the tracks were huge and the jumps even bigger.  Huge downhill triples at Duluth and Geneva.  Now days most of the tracks are just big ovals with one or maybe two right hand turns.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I thought Cat won a few years ago when the ski dooooo team got caught humping their sled?

They did.  Seven Cat teams started the race and one finished.  The one that finished actually won the race because of the disqualification of Aklestad/Johnson. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So here is something interesting.  Probably doesn't deserve it's own thread yet but I wanted to get @Zambroski and @Ez ryder attention.

Not one single Cat team in the Iron Dog this year.  Three more weeks until signups are over and the likelyhood of a Cat team in this years race is waning fast.  It's no surprise really when you consider how poorly Cat has done in this race over the past decade.  

In other Iron Dog news: Some big name teams have broken up this year.  Aklestad and Johnson (likely the fastest riders in the race) have split the sheets.  Aklestad is not racing with Nick Olstad.  Nick has won the race a couple of times and been a podium finisher many.  Johnson is partnering up with Brad George who is a very fast rider with a few podium finishes.  Robbie Schachle and Cody Barber are teamed up this year.  Both super fast riders.  

73008855_10220454992224029_3721096086853

they are not giving selds or even deals to any not team cat riders this yr . so in other words if you are not one of like 15 team cat  race guys you are shopping for a new team 

mistake imho but I guess tge y don't think they need race development any longer . even though it has been the largest  factor in the progression of there sleds for the entirety of arctic cat 

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I thought maybe they felt sorry for cat and let them run the new 800 it's about the same hp as a poo 600.

and how sad is it that the cat 800 was running bumper to bumper with both 850s at the showes last spring . so you are saying the 2 850s can't even compete with there little brother 600s ? that is sad 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

As far as I am concerned the Iron Dog is the ONLY race that matters. If a sled can stay together long enough to finish is testament enough let alone win. This is a race of true grit. Brutal conditions over several days running day and night. And if racers are putting in their own time and money they want to run the best. And look what they pick....

they pic who is passing out the best deal to them.  this is fact in all racing 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Sno X was cool like 20 years ago when Morgan and Hibbert used to battle it out. does anyone even give a shit now? 

Such a dumb fuck.  SX still garners more fans, ticket purchases, revenue and sponsors than any other sled racing.

Oh my.  What a neconning 73er!!!!

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they pic who is passing out the best deal to them.  this is fact in all racing 

Poo racers were at least $500 less than Cat last I checked.  But, I heard “they give Cats away....DatZ du ReezoN Dey Win so MuCh!!!!  Derp.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poo racers were at least $500 less than Cat last I checked.  But, I heard “they give Cats away....DatZ du ReezoN Dey Win so MuCh!!!!  Derp.

fuck even if you are a pro team rider you may get 1 at best the others are build cost and free parts to a point .

the guys from cat I know we're buying all they could then selling them to help pay for the season .

and last few yrs it was pic  only what was on the list they sent out 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck even if you are a pro team rider you may get 1 at best the others are build cost and free parts to a point .

the guys from cat I know we're buying all they could then selling them to help pay for the season .

and last few yrs it was pic  only what was on the list they sent out 

That’s pretty much the skinny I heard too.   Fuck, every R-SX I’ve seen from last year has been scooped up by other racers.  I almost had one but hesitated....POOF.  Sold within the hour.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

they are not giving selds or even deals to any not team cat riders this yr . so in other words if you are not one of like 15 team cat  race guys you are shopping for a new team 

mistake imho but I guess tge y don't think they need race development any longer . even though it has been the largest  factor in the progression of there sleds for the entirety of arctic cat 

Hunting down new 18's and 19's or rebuilding 17-19 sleds this year.

I've heard they may be building around 50 sleds for sno-x from service chassis, but who knows what is going on there or what will happen to that.  

PG&A allowances have been going down the last couple years too.