Check your account email address ×

Here’s why it’s awesome that trump pulled out of northern Syria.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just heard Mika and Joe say this is a birthday present for Putin. 😂

It really is amazing.

But, you should know this by now.  Turn that shit off.  That’s what is corroding your brain.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It really is amazing.

But, you should know this by now.  Turn that shit off.  That’s what is corroding your brain.

Reread your rambling nonsense and then worry about your 3 remaining brain cells. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Reread your rambling nonsense and then worry about your 3 remaining brain cells. 

What part didn’t you understand (again)?

I’m always ready to help explain my words to the less mentally equipped.  Well, not always but.....

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like how my brother with 1500 posts likes to hear himself talk, as told by the guy with 37,000 posts.  How many braincells were at work when you posted that little gem?   :lol:  

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

don't do it!!!

giphy.gif

:lol: good one!

Sunday was a bad day for you.  I get that.  But, you are better than that day!!!!  Clean up your act and drive on!!!!

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like how my brother with 1500 posts likes to hear himself talk, as told by the guy with 37,000 posts.  How many braincells were at work when you posted that little gem?   :lol:  

Pouts is one of my favorites.

Meanwhile AOC thinks we are talking about the common main course for Thanksgiving.   Poor girl....she's probably confused as fuck.  

Let the Turkey's live......wait they poop and cause global warming.    Eat them......wait.   

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As usual you and Gary missed  the point but that’s par for the course...I admit I’m part of the decorum problem around here and he Immediately posts that I need to look at myself and my attitude...yeah no shit Gary I just said that.