Check your account email address ×

UAW Strike

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah cause I'd still be getting furloughed if the UAW wasn't on strike? My problem right now is the UAW! This has fucking zip to do with me and yet is taking money out of my pocket so someone else can get more themselves. How about I take 5 grand out of your checking account then turn to you and say "Sounds like your problem to me"?

At this point I feel like the whole UAW can die out and then I can watch all their people try and hold a jobs in right to work states. 

When a parts supplier goes down and shuts down an assembly plant(s). And people have been laid off, have you seen me on here complaining about it ? 

Go ahead and hold your breath with FatSnacks waiting for that to happen.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

When a parts supplier goes down and shuts down an assembly plant(s). And people have been laid off, have you seen me on here complaining about it ? 

Go ahead and hold your breath with FatSnacks waiting for that to happen.

When has a Tier 1 Supplier actively went on strike against it's own customer in order to get a better piece price?  As far as I know they don't. They finish the program and keep shipping parts. 

Hey, If I was working at a Supplier and they actually did something like this (unheard of to me!) I wouldn't say "Yeah well sounds like your problem to me" if you got laid off. But hey that's just me.    :bigfinger:

UAW are in their own little bubble it has been shrinking for some time and it will continue to. 

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

When has a Tier 1 Supplier actively went on strike against it's own customer in order to get a better piece price?  As far as I know they don't. They finish the program and keep shipping parts. 

Hey, If I was at a working at a Supplier and they actually did something like this (unheard of to me!) I wouldn't say "Yeah well sounds like your problem to me" if you got laid off. But hey that's just me.    :bigfinger:

UAW are in their own little bubble it has been shrinking for some time and it will continue to. 

He is an overpaid union twat...no surprise his attitude is shit.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've always tried to refrain from bashing the UAW because I wasn't directly affected. Times have changed I guess

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I've always tried to refrain from bashing the UAW because I wasn't directly affected. Times have changed I guess

Exactly and I usually defend trade unions as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hey, If I was working at a Supplier and they actually did something like this (unheard of to me!) I wouldn't say "Yeah well sounds like your problem to me" if you got laid off. But hey that's just me.    :bigfinger:

Get over yourself

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck off pussy.   You are nothing but a sorry stupid piece of shit. Nothing but a crying ass mouth, who will clam up when we're face to face, guaranteed 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Get over yourself

Oh fuck off pussy.   You are nothing but a sorry stupid piece of shit. Nothing but a crying ass mouth, who will clam up when we're face to face, guaranteed 

Ahh yes....when exposed as a douchebag reach into the bag of threats. :lmao:

Dooski is taking it in the shorts because of this strike...pretty lame.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh yes....when exposed as a douchebag reach into the bag of threats. :lmao:

No threats, pussy ass Jimmy, that's a promise.  I will bash your fucking head in one of these days

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No threats, pussy ass Jimmy, that's a promise.  I will bash your fucking head in one of these days

Take a break Jay...get some fucking mental help.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Take a break Jay...get some fucking mental help.

Lol , that would be you that needs help. Get a life and step away from the internet. Go get some pussy somehow, somewhere , since you aren't getting any.  Get back on the bottle.  Do something besides sitting in the internet telling everyone else how dumb they are, when you're the dumb fuck who went to college and sits in a paint shop all day, online 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Get over myself he says.  :lol: 

You sound like  a fucking whiney liberal 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Lol , that would be you that need help. Get a life and step away from the internet. Go get some pussy somehow, somewhere , since you aren't getting any.  Get back on the bottle.  Do something besides sitting in the internet telling everyone else how dumb they are, when you're the dumb fuck who went to college and sits in a paint shop all day, online 

You sound like  a fucking whiney liberal 

Wow threats and personal shit...you really are a peach Jay. At least I earn my money the legit way and not with a bunch of protective and nanny state union rules.  BTW I didn't call you dumb...maybe I should have.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's costing you a lot of money.....I don't blame you a bit for being pissed.

He can't see past his Union pom poms. Doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else. This is the typical stereotype of a UAW person unfortunately.

I'm whining but it's the UAW out at the curb crying with sign in hand and refusing to work.  :lol2: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow threats and personal shit...you really are a peach Jay.

At least I earn my money the legit way and not with a bunch of protective and nanny state union rules. 

Just telling it like it is.  Sorry you can't handle the truth. Don't like the facts, tough shit  Come and TRY to do something about it, cry baby bitch. 

:lmao: whatever you say, lazy 

He can't see past his Union pom poms. Doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else. This is the typical stereotype of a UAW person unfortunately.

I'm whining but it's the UAW out at the curb crying with sign in hand and refusing to work.  :lol2: 

:true:

Get over yourself

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just telling it like it is.  Sorry you can't handle the truth. Don't like the facts, tough shit  Come and TRY to do something about it, cry baby bitch. 

:lmao: whatever you say, lazy 

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you upside your jarhead.

UAW Do Nothing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Get over yourself

You're the one coming across as self entitled right now. You know... like a Liberal  :lol: 

I'm just mad cause you fucks are costing me $$$

Just now, Skidooski said:

You're the one coming across as self entitled right now. You know... like a Liberal  :lol: 

I'm just mad cause you fucks are costing me $$$

You're the one blaming others. 

How am I costing you any $ ? 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're the one blaming others. 

How am I costing you any $ ? 

The UAW is costing me $$$. Sweet fuck have you not been paying attention? Just sitting there with your fingers in your ears screaming "La La LA na na na can't hear you"? You are taking this waaaaay too personal. You are UAW but you are not THE UAW. I'm not blaming you specifically. 

UAW goes on strike.....OEM closes plants.....Closed plants don't accept shipments......Tier One suppliers can't ship parts because nobody's there to accept them......Tier one loses money.....Tier one adjusts by furloughing it's employees.

This isn't a chicken and the egg type situation! The UAW caused this by walking off the job  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The UAW is costing me $$$. Sweet fuck have you not been paying attention? Just sitting there with your fingers in your ears screaming "La La LA na na na can't hear you"? You are taking this waaaaay too personal. You are UAW but you are not THE UAW. I'm not blaming you specifically. 

UAW goes on strike.....OEM closes plants.....Closed plants don't accept shipments......Tier One suppliers can't ship parts because nobody's there to accept them......Tier one loses money.....Tier one adjusts by furloughing it's employees.

This isn't a chicken and the egg type situation! The UAW caused this by walking off the job  :lol: 

I don't work for GM.  Please tell me again how I'M costing you money.