Check your account email address ×

UAW Strike

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Maybe if I was drunk I’d understand half of that shit you just tried to say. 

I’ve got to admit, there seems to be a whole lot of fucking going on though. The rest just read like fragmented gibberish

You can’t drop off your parts cause they are not needed at this time correct?  If they were needed there would be somebody there to receive your parts that you want to ship.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

You get fucked because they feel they’re getting fucked so you get fucked and in the end everybody gets fucked

Yep....  so time to move on if you are getting fucked instead of blaming someone else like a liberal does.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You can’t drop off your parts cause they are not needed at this time correct?  If they were needed there would be somebody there to receive your parts that you want to ship.

We can’t ship parts because they are fucking closed. Sweet fuck do you understand basic English? 

Now.......Why are they closed????  

Starting to see a glaring similarity between Union folk. :news:

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep....  so time to move on if you are getting fucked instead of blaming someone else like a liberal does.

Yes I’d like to move on.... from this mind numbingly stupid conversation. 

I feel like I’m trying to teach a rock basic geometry  :lol: 

• Gold Member

We can’t ship parts because they are fucking closed. Sweet fuck do you understand basic English? 

Now.......Why are they closed????  

Starting to see a glaring similarity between Union folk. :news:

Management could open the lot for you to drop off parts if they needed them.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes I’d like to move on.... from this mind numbingly stupid conversation. 

I feel like I’m trying to teach a rock basic geometry  :lol: 

Plenty of jobs out there to move on too...  you don’t have to take that forced furlough your employer is putting you through.  If you are unhappy and willing to blame someone else for you not having an extra $5k it’s time to move on.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member

Non answer noted Mr. plant manager 

Couldn’t you drop the parts, you want to deliver to a company that doesn’t need them, in the parking lot or something?

Just now, BOHICA said:

Plenty of jobs out there to move on to that don’t furlough you if you are unhappy and willing to blame someone else for you not having an extra $5k

You got all the answers to questions nobody has asked. You should thank the Unions for helping you get through your working life. :lol:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You got all the answers to questions nobody has asked. You should thank the Unions for helping you get through your working life. :lol:

The bottom line is you want autoworkers to take a fucking from their employer so you have it better.  

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

The bottom line is you want autoworkers to a fucking from their employer so you have it better.  

I just can’t anymore! Your idiocy is just too much. Thank the union they helped you get through life.  

• Gold Member

I have been non union for around a 1/4 of my working life thus far.  Going to make a jump to non union in 5 years and add some time to my non union pension from my local utility.

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

I just can’t anymore! Your idiocy is just too much. Thank the union they helped you get through life.  

For you to deliver parts what has to happen?????  People that feel they getting fucked over have to show up to work......  right????

For you to deliver parts what has to happen?????  People that feel they getting fucked over have to show up to work......  right????

Actually so many people have to get fucked before the real fucking gets going. It’s really a fucking art form when you fucking think about it. You know what I fucking mean?  :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Actually so many people have to get fucked before the real fucking gets going. It’s really a fucking art form when you fucking think about it. You know what I fucking mean?  :dunno:

No I don’t know what you mean...  if you are getting fucked just move on and not blame somebody else for your fucking.  If you are happy taking your fucking then stay where you are at but stop whining, crying and blaming some else, like a little bitch, for your fucking you are getting from your employer.

No I don’t know what you mean... 

Painfully obvious pages ago but you’re like some low double digit IQ Energizer bunny that just keeps going and going and.....

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He can't see past his Union pom poms. Doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else. This is the typical stereotype of a UAW person unfortunately.

I'm whining but it's the UAW out at the curb crying with sign in hand and refusing to work.  :lol2: 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

I work for a company and am in a union.

I don't kiss the union ring, I don't attend meetings nor vote in elections. I don't ask for protections when I fuck up.

SO if you guys hold this opinion of the opposite, why am I shit on for it?

Seems there is a double standard here... which side of the coin are you guys going to go by... just so I know?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I work for a company and am in a union.

I don't kiss the union ring, I don't attend meetings nor vote in elections. I don't ask for protections when I fuck up.

SO if you guys hold this opinion of the opposite, why am I shit on for it?

Seems there is a double standard here... which side of the coin are you guys going to go by... just so I know?

I don't kiss anyone's ass. I've been to 1 union meeting in 21+ years. I do go to our monthly skilled trades meeting, because it's about stuff that's going on with our trade(s). I do vote in our elections (to keep assholes from getting into positions they don't belong in). In 21+ years, I've been written up 1 time for some BS. But,  I took my punishment like a man. Did my 18 months probation , and moved on. 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't kiss anyone's ass. I've been to 1 union meeting in 21+ years. I do go to our monthly skilled trades meeting, because it's about stuff that's going on with our trade(s). I do vote in our elections (to keep assholes from getting into positions they don't belong in). In 21+ years, I've been written up 1 time for some BS. But,  I took my punishment like a man. Did my 18 months probation , and moved on. 

My point is they are on record as shitting on both sides of the same fence.

All I ask is for a statement on union workers. Are they as I described as above or as the be all end all they when it pertains to me.

Any one can take the job/union gig as they want. But don't tell me to thank the union for all I got in one breath, and shit on you or others for negotiating more.

Pretty fucking disingenuous if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

My point is they are on record as shitting on both sides of the same fence.

All I ask is for a statement on union workers. Are they as I described as above or as the be all end all they when it pertains to me.

Any one can take the job/union gig as they want. But don't tell me to thank the union for all I got in one breath, and shit on you or others for negotiating more.

Pretty fucking disingenuous if you ask me.

Oh I get what you're saying. :bc:

And then you have the fuck heads with their "UAW hack" "do nothing , protected UAW lazy fuck" "you wouldn't make it if it wasn't for your gravy UAW gig"  cry baby BS. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

I’m shitting on the opinion of UAW members here telling Dooski that it’s not their problem and it sucks to be him. The other point that I find laughable is how certain union members are so anti union and act like they would make the same and enjoy the same benefits without The Teamsters.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks