Check your account email address ×

UAW Strike

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at who you're talking to....

:lol: Unreal!!! I'm now talking to two dull normal walls. I keep repeating myself thinking they'd finally start to grasp what I'm saying but no just threats and labels.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I need to go get another job simply becaue the UAW isn't happy with theirs??? Holy fuck are you union people brain washed

Listen, union people do you thing, get your pat increases whatever. Just don't affect may pay in the process. Why is this so hard for the Union type to understand?

If the UAW isn’t working maybe yes you could get another job if it is taking money from you and not working upsets YOU

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  Doesn’t sound like skidooski lost his either.  He is just in the same situation as the autoworkers.....  not working

And why is that?????

Why am I forced to take two weeks furlough? 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And why is that?????

Why am I forced to take two weeks furlough? 

Cause YOUR employer told you to go home without pay cause THEY don’t have work for you.  

Your employer have anybody working at all or are the doors locked or are people still showing up and getting paid to do something?

Edited by BOHICA

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not my fault you don't understand history and need The UAW to wipe your ass...very proud of ya!

Massive BH noted 

So you're telling me if your sorry fat ass got offered a job at one of the Detroit auto makers back in the day, you would have turned it down- yea bull fucking shit you would have.  Sorry ass fucking cunt 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cause YOUR employer told you to go home without pay cause THEY don’t have work for you.  

Your employer have anybody working at all or are the doors locked?

1) They didn't tell me to go home. It's a furlough not a layoff

2) I get to pick my 2 weeks and it has to be between now and the end of the year. More if the strike goes on longer

3) I have plenty of work to do and time tables to meet still. 

4) The company is trying to conserve cash since they've lost a bunch already from....guess what.....the UAW not working!

Edited by Skidooski

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

1) They didn't tell me to go home. It's a furlough not a layoff

2) I get to pick my 2 weeks and it has to be between now and the end of the year. More if the strike goes on longer

3) I have plenty of work to do and time tables to meet still. 

4) The company is trying to conserve cash since they've lost a bunch already from....guess what.....the UAW not working!

Sounds like your company needs to diversify so they can survive slow times.  

Pretty shitty place to work if you have plenty of work to do but send you home to save cash.

if you are unhappy about your 5k loss just find something else to do and maybe even somewhere else.

you really sound like a liberal blaming some else.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Sounds like your company needs to diversify so they can survive slow times.  Backread...we are diversified

Pretty shitty place to work if you have plenty of work to do but send you home to save cash. Again...backread. I'm tired of typing and have no crayons

if you are unhappy about your 5k loss just find something else to do and maybe even somewhere else. Would you be happy about losing 5K? "finding omething else" is going to bring magically back that 5K?

you really sound like a liberal blaming some else. Deeep Derp 

What is it with you two Union meatheads and this Liberal label? 

Statewide recession sounds nice eh. UAW says hold my beer we got this!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What is it with you two Union meatheads and this Liberal label? 

Statewide recession sounds nice eh. UAW says hold my beer we got this!!!!!!!

You are unhappy cause your employer is sending you home without pay for a couple weeks and are blaming the autoworkers that are unhappy with there work and walked of the job...  the UAW didn’t send you home...  your employer did even though you have plenty of work to perform.

you are blaming someone else for your own situation.  First thing to being a man is owning and taking responsibility for your own situation

Just now, BOHICA said:

You are unhappy cause your employer is sending you home without pay for a couple weeks and are blaming the autoworkers that are unhappy with there work and walked of the job...  the UAW didn’t send you home...  your employer did even though you have plenty of work to perform.

you are blaming someone else for your own situation.  First thing to being a man is owning and taking responsibility for your own situation

You're right it's my fault, I should be blaming myself like you Union guys are. Why couldn't I see this before. This is all my fault and has nothing to do with UAW. Hell I think I'll take it out on my shitty bank too. They must be at fault as well.

You guys are the greatest. What a debt of gratitude we all owe you

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You're right it's my fault, I should be blaming myself like you Union guys are. Why couldn't I see this before. This is all my fault and has nothing to do with UAW. Hell I think I'll take it out on my shitty bank too. They must be at fault as well.

You guys are the greatest. What a debt of gratitude we all owe you

Blame your employer....  they are the ones that write your checks and the one that chose to furlough you

how many at your company are not furloughed?  Management?

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Blame your employer....  they are the ones that write your checks and the one that chose to furlough you

how many at your company are not furloughed?  Management?

We are ready and more then willing to ship parts. The problem isn't on our end. The problem is the plants are closed so we can't ship parts.

Now why do you suppose the plants are closed preventing us from shipping parts and in turn making money instead of loosing money? Which ironically lead to furloughs

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Unreal!!! I'm now talking to two dull normal walls. I keep repeating myself thinking they'd finally start to grasp what I'm saying but no just threats and labels.

It really is unreal but par for the course from these two.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is unreal but par for the course from these two.

I just started a conversation with a potato from my fridge and it’s understanding it quicker. :lol:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We are ready and more then willing to ship parts. The problem isn't on our end. The problem is the plants are closed so we can't ship parts.

Now why do you suppose the plants are closed preventing us from shipping parts and in turn making money instead of loosing money? Which ironically lead to furloughs

Those plants are closed cause many people walked off the job cause they were unhappy with there employment.  But they aren’t blaming you like you are blaming them....

maybe the autoworkers should start blaming suppliers for cost that could be saved if the suppliers paid less to their employees which would give Gm more profits which they might be willing to pay the autoworkers more.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thank you!  :bc: 

They are unhappy with their employment.  They aren’t blaming you... why blame them for your situation.

you are unhappy but chose to blame someone else

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They are unhappy with their employment.  They aren’t blaming you

The UAW is not doing their job. This all starts right there! But I’ll blame the Tooth Fairy if it makes you feel better

Edited by Skidooski

• Gold Member

The UAW is not doing their job. This all starts right there! But I’ll blame the Tooth Fairy if it makes you feel better

The people are upset at what there employer provides.  They don’t go to work.

you bitch that people don’t work for less then what they think they deserve deserve cause it affects you....  maybe your employer could temp your job out at $17 an hour, instead of overpaying a permanent employee, making bezels for climate control vents or what ever as a supplier....  then when it’s slow for your employer they don’t have “furlough” anybody.  They just don’t have the temps show up.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The people are upset at what there employer provides.  They don’t go to work.

you bitch that people don’t work for less then what they think they deserve deserve cause it affects you....  maybe your employer could temp your job out at $17 an hour, instead of overpaying a permanent employee, making bezels for climate control vents or what ever as a supplier....  then when it’s slow for your employer they don’t have “furlough” anybody.  They just don’t have the temps show up.

You drunk or high? The people aren’t working! No matter if they are under or overpaid. That has a cascade affect. Hence the position I’ve been put in. NOT the position I put myself in.

Are all Union people so overly sensitive BTW?

• Gold Member

You drunk or high? The people aren’t working! No matter if they are under or overpaid. That has a cascade affect. Hence the position I’ve been put in. NOT the position I put myself in.

Are all Union people so overly sensitive BTW?

So you want people to work for less then what they think deserve just to benefit you and maybe a few others hitler?

blame the people willing to take a stand on not getting what they think they deserve for your own personal gain.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So you want people to work for less then what they think deserve just to benefit you and maybe a few others hitler?

blame the people willing to take a stand on not getting what they think they deserve for your own personal gain.

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously is that what you think you’re reading here? Back read potatoe. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously is that what you think you’re reading here? Back read potatoe. :lol:

He is a fucking troll......and stupid.:lmao: