Check your account email address ×

Our entire intelligence community must be investigated.

Highmark

43 minutes ago, frenchy said:

more revisionist history

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup

I dare both of you dumb mother fuckers to look up my comments about Snowden.  Go ahead.  When you’re done, then you can both get back on topic and address my comments about whats happening to Trump.  

Edited by DriftBusta

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dare both of you dumb mother fuckers to look up my comments about Snowden.  Go ahead.  When you’re done, then you can both get back on topic and address my comments about whats happening to Trump.  

Who gives a fuck about Trump. You supported all these neocon fucks that destroyed our rights. That's the topic here

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck about Trump. You supported all these neocon fucks that destroyed our rights. That's the topic here

I already told you I’vd had major concerns with the case against Snowden since day one, given the allegations he was raising.  You think Im a liar.  I could not give a fuck less that you dont remember my commenta.  Now try and pay attention you ADD addled dipshit....comment on my very first post or do the board a favor and shut the fuck up.

Edited by DriftBusta

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I already told you I’vd had major concerns with the case against Snowden since day one, given the allegations he was raising.  You think Im a liar.  I could not give a fuck less that you dont remember my commenta.  Now try and pay attention you ADD addled dipshit....comment on my very first post or do the board a favor and shut the fuck up.

Ya know that no one believes your bullshit right? I mean c'mon man. You just got pummelled on this thread. 

All time favourite is still: "I bet you couldn't list 10 Trump lies"  How much fucking koolaid did you drink Driftbitch?

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

WTF does "had major concerns" mean.

Sweet Crist you either supported what Snowden did you you don't.

Neal

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

And you're the fence rider, huh.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ya know that no one believes your bullshit right? I mean c'mon man. You just got pummelled on this thread. 

All time favourite is still: "I bet you couldn't list 10 Trump lies"  How much fucking koolaid did you drink Driftbitch?

Was I talking to you? No. So sit down and shut the fuck up. 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Sound out the words Neil, you’re the biggest Fencerider here, I’m sure you can figure it out.

56 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And you're the fence rider, huh.

When it comes to Snowden, yes I rode the fence because I was not sure which side was more believable. I certainly had no idea that they would attempt to take down a sitting president. That should concern all of us, but apparently the dip shits on board here are only concerned with what I said about Snowden five years ago. Idiots

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sound out the words Neil, you’re the biggest Fencerider here, I’m sure you can figure it out.

When it comes to Snowden, yes I rode the fence because I was not sure which side was more believable. I certainly had no idea that they would attempt to take down a sitting president. That should concern all of us, but apparently the dip shits on board here are only concerned with what I said about Snowden five years ago. Idiots

Fair enough. Did you ever think maybe Neal is just more thoughtful, and doesn't automatically side with a certain side like you?

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor little Driftbitch. 

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Fair enough. Did you ever think maybe Neal is just more thoughtful, and doesn't automatically side with a certain side like you?

No.  Can’t say that I have.

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

you sound like Hillary bragging after her server was wiped clean

:lol: 

Not bragging at all, trying to set Lord GoesOffHalfCocked straight.  Any response to my original comments?  Do you think Trump has  gotten a fair shake?

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor little Driftbitch. 

Pretty sure I’m bigger than you Tiny Tim. :lol: 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  Can’t say that I have.

Not bragging at all, trying to set Lord GoesOffHalfCocked straight.  Any response to my original comments?  Do you think Trump has  gotten a fair shake?

Pretty sure I’m bigger than you Tiny Tim. :lol: 

Fuck Trump.....he lost all credibility when he extended massive power to the corrupt intelligence community to spy illegally on every citizen. 

You didnt make a fucking peep about that you hack

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, Kneel is fucking retarded. He has a mental defect that is called autism. This causes him to only be able to think in a very narrow scope and once fixated on an idea, right or wrong, he cannot let go. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck Trump.....he lost all credibility when he extended massive power to the corrupt intelligence community to spy illegally on every citizen. 

So the same intelligence community who’s making his life miserable right now....fuck man listen to yourself.....

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeh we know.

Listen you stupid motherfucker. Trump was crying about IC community corruption and then 3 days later he signs the FISA bill with a smile on his face fucking every US citizen right in the ass. If you are so fucking brain dead you cant see the issue there than kill yourself. Dumb motherfucker

Just now, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid motherfucker. Trump was crying about IC community corruption and then 3 days later he signs the FISA bill with a smile on his face fucking every US citizen right in the ass. If you are so fucking brain dead you cant see the issue there than kill yourself. Dumb motherfucker

You mad bro?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Either did you for two years you Bipolarhooknosed shitforbrains low IQ homosexual  :finger3:

Just now, f7ben said:

Well that has never stopped you when making broad assertions about people you dont know here. So.....

A fair point.  But u talk and wreck alotta shit.  I have a little basis.  :lol: