Check your account email address ×

Poor Felicity

Edmo

Are we supposed to feel sorry for these idiots? 

Felicity Huffman's husband, William H. Macy, concerned for wife's well-being ahead of 14-day prison sentence

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/college-admissions-scandal-felicity-huffman-william-h-macy-concerned-prison-sentence

Edited by Edmo

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Felicity Huffman's husband, William H. Macy, concerned for wife's well-being ahead of 14-day prison sentence

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/college-admissions-scandal-felicity-huffman-william-h-macy-concerned-prison-sentence

Rich fucks have zero resilience. It’s hysterical to watch unfold. So out of touch with the real world. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

She was smart to plead guilty someone else just got 4 months :)

He plead guilty too but it involved more money.   Loughlin's gonna get over a year if she don't change her plea.  

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

She was smart to plead guilty someone else just got 4 months :)

Who was that? Felicity got 14 days and I thought that Loughlin chick hasn't been to court yet?

Edited by irv

:lol:  Nothing wrong with CC cunt.  

In a Sept. 4 letter asking for leniency, Huffman said she turned to the scheme because her daughter's low math scores jeopardized her dream of going to college and pursuing a career in acting. She now carries "a deep and abiding shame," she said.

31 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Maybe 'ol Bill is worried about a little caged heat happening!!!

IMG_4919.JPG.50743e522545ead393dffb44ff805646.JPG

What's False

However, McDowell's sentence was not just for the school-larceny incident but for drug and prostitution charges, as well; all charges were ultimately disposed of in a single plea agreement.

And by sending her kid where he didn't belong she was stealing an education from the taxpayers of that district. I wouldn't want someone who wasn't from my town sending their kid here at a cost of $18,000 per kid per yr. My taxes are already high enough.

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And by sending her kid where he didn't belong she was stealing an education from the taxpayers of that district. I wouldn't want someone who wasn't from my town sending their kid here at a cost of $18,000 per kid per yr. My taxes are already high enough.

I’ve noticed a suburban driving from the next town over and dropping the kid off at our bus stop. I go the same way every day. I’ve been thinking about making a call, I’m just not sure about it. Maybe the dad lives in our neighborhood. :dunno: