Check your account email address ×

Trump 42 on Biden

revkevsdi

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So using the reaction box as intended by it's design is psycho behavior

BUT

Starting a thread about me, monitoring my time on here, making up a story about what I'm doing at the times I am on here and posting fabricated story, and being so drunk that you're triggered enough to drag my kids into it in another wacked out fabricated story that you posted is just totally sane?? 

This is what you want to roll with, someone using a reaction box as intended is crazy??

What would you think if I researched you started a numbered daily thread about you?? Perfectly normal right??? 

What a fucking loser, you make this too easy Barb..Oh and I saw this, thought of you..

:finger3:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It's epic triggering, like eye twitching..:roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously.  He can “front” like he’s not losing it but, International TDS is easily shining through.

It’s glorious to watch him spiral out of control while pretending like he is “moving the needle” as “the smartest member here.”

The Plaid shirt gang!!!!

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He seems to have learned some new words,”pussy ass bitch”.  Based on how often he says it, i’m guessing he’s got Aspergers or is on some kind of spectrum, cuz hes like a monkey who just learned how to beat his dick....

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s like one of those twerps than never beat up anything more than his penis all through life then, tries to come up with some type of tough talking lines after a couple of champagne coolies one night.

Everyone just looks at him weirdly....like he just ate a mouse.

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You go girls. 

Btw Limp1. I didn’t have to monitor your time. When I open up the page it notifies me how many posts or reactions there are. It was pretty obvious when it was around 8 o’clock you had post 1 hour before 7 hours before 8 hours , 9 etc. You went to bed raging at me like a Pussy Ass Bitch and woke up Raging like a Pussy Ass Bitch. 

How many 100’s of reactions have you given to my posts?  Are you over 500?

You girls think I’m angry but I doubt I’ve given negative reactions to more the 5 posts. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

You go girls. 

Btw Limp1. I didn’t have to monitor your time. When I open up the page it notifies me how many posts or reactions there are. It was pretty obvious when it was around 8 o’clock you had post 1 hour before 7 hours before 8 hours , 9 etc. You went to bed raging at me like a Pussy Ass Bitch and woke up Raging like a Pussy Ass Bitch. 

You girls think I’m angry but I doubt I’ve given negative reactions to more the 5 posts. 

FOTF20B.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Your eye started twitching when you got caught lying about me. 

That’s why you can’t sleep at night. 

There have been no "lies" at all told about you here that I've ever read.  Your internet lying is almost unmatched!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your eye started twitching when you got caught lying about me. 

That’s why you can’t sleep at night. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You go girls. 

Is it just me, or is he really this stupid???

FOTE5B8.jpg

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He's stupid about investing and he's drank the climate change koolaid to the point he can't think straight.  But he's pretty spot on about most of the guys on this site and Trump though.  :news:  

Yeah you’re all a bunch of stupid punk ass bitches :lol:

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He's stupid about investing and he's drank the climate change koolaid to the point he can't think straight.  But he's pretty spot on about most of the guys on this site and Trump though.  :news:  

Poke your eye out.  Now, with your good eye, show me when he is “spot on”.  He’s just another butt-hurt libtwat.  If he ever gets anything correct, it’s accidental or coincidental.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There have been no "lies" at all told about you here that I've ever read.  Your internet lying is almost unmatched!

Sure Zambo. You keep telling yourself that. I’m sure it makes you feel better 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure Zambo. You keep telling yourself that. I’m sure it makes you feel better 

I’m not telling myself anything and not feeling one way or another about it.  

You are who you are.  Period.  That’s a cross you have to bear.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s the spirit!  When you can’t disagree because the proof is all over the internet, best to just agree passively and hope I move on.  :lol2:

It’s just so funny how unaware you are. 

Just like your limp buddy who thinks he’s winning. 

Trumpsters: You obsess about Trump and are triggered because you make a thread about him once or twice a day.

limp1:  hold my beer and watch this  

AED0BBA3-8330-4843-BB83-BF142D37C0DB.jpeg

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpsters: You obsess about Trump and are triggered because you make a thread about him once or twice a day.

download (4).jpg

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can’t “win” on the internet.  But, you can lose.  You are really good at that!  And nobody here thought you could be good at anything!  Way to show us all!!!

:lol2:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Here's a good read for you Barb.

It might offer some hope, when hope isn't likely.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-to-be-confident-when-you-don-t-have-anything-to-be-confident-about?utm_source=pocket-newtab

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kevvy read something that doesn't fit his way of thinking? :lol:Kevvy suffers from NPD and in his mind he is superior to the rest of us. 

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Kevvy read something that doesn't fit his way of thinking? :lol:Kevvy suffers from NPD and in his mind he is superior to the rest of us. 

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people.

Seems spot on to me  :news: 

• Like 1