Check your account email address ×

Trump 42 on Biden

revkevsdi

Trumpsters are so fucking stupid. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

President Donald Trump once again twisted the facts to claim that Joe Biden, as vice president, threatened to withhold “billions of dollars to Ukraine” unless it removed the prosecutor general who “was prosecuting” Biden’s son, Hunter.

Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general, told Bloomberg News. Lutsenko, who resigned in August, said a corruption investigation into leaders of Ukrainian gas companies concerned a potential money-laundering transaction that had occurred before Hunter Biden joined the board.

Trump, Sept. 22: Joe’s got a lot of problems. Joe’s got enough problems without that. But what he said was a terrible thing. And, you know, he really made it a — it was an offer. It was beyond an offer. It was something where he said, “I’m not going to give billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they remove this prosecutor.” And they removed the prosecutor supposedly in one hour. And the prosecutor was prosecuting the company of the son and the son.

In March 2016, Biden visited Ukraine and warned that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to deal with corruption and remove Shokin as its prosecutor general. Biden disclosed this demand during a January 2018 event at the Council on Foreign Relations.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

But the U.S. was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

A month earlier, International Monetary Fund managing director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Services report

Bloomberg News, May 16: As part of the 5-year-old inquiry, the prosecutor general’s office has been looking at whether Kurchenko’s purchase of an oil storage terminal in southern Ukraine from Zlochevksy in November 2013 helped Kurchenko launder money. Lutsenko said the transaction under scrutiny came months before Hunter Biden joined the Burisma board.

Biden was definitely not involved,” Lutsenko said. “We do not have any grounds to think that there was any wrongdoing starting from 2014.”

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Canadians obsessing daily about another countries president...

whos the dum fuck here?

:owned:

Not plural, singular, or almost. 

It's mostly just Kevvy saying hey everyone, look at me, aren't I a force to be reckoned with. :news:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Canadians obsessing daily about another countries president...

whos the dum fuck here?

:owned:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Not plural, singular, or almost. 

It's mostly just Kevvy saying hey everyone, look at me, aren't I a force to be reckoned with. :news:

I’m not sure if you brainless sacks of shit have been paying attention. But when the American Presidents have lied, it affects other countries. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not sure if you brainless sacks of shit have been paying attention. But when the American Presidents have lied, it affects other countries. 

You sound sad  :cry:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

so then ill direct the same question to you as I did for MC

How has trump made your life worse?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

so then ill direct the same question to you as I did for MC

How has trump made your life worse?

His inaction on the climate change threat will make most of our lives worse. 

I'm one of the lucky ones.  I'm well off.  It'll take a lot for Trump to mess with my life.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You sound sad  :cry:

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

e098dd33e16594a4012b834ccd7a0636.jpg

Our definitions of sad may vary.

I think sad is losing sleep to affect someone's rep on a website. 

Weird that you could tell emotion from text. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm one of the lucky ones.  I'm well off.  It'll take a lot for Trump to mess with my life.

The world isn't goin to end soon numb nuts. "im one of the lucky ones"

You aint any better than the next hoax believer

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you fucking kidding me?  :lol: He's in your head 24/7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bahahahaha, Yet you research and post about him obsessively everyday...:owned:

:groin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are you fucking kidding me?  :lol: He's in your head 24/7

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You would think, Spin, if he's who he says he is, would offer poor Kevvy some help. :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's was a good one.  42 days straight of daily Trump threads.:lol:

We all know he can't actually count that high without cheating.:lol: 

He's litter ally just like MC in that you have to keep telling yourself he's not trolling but actually believes what he's saying. Unreal! 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpsters are so fucking stupid. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

President Donald Trump once again twisted the facts to claim that Joe Biden, as vice president, threatened to withhold “billions of dollars to Ukraine” unless it removed the prosecutor general who “was prosecuting” Biden’s son, Hunter.

Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general, told Bloomberg News. Lutsenko, who resigned in August, said a corruption investigation into leaders of Ukrainian gas companies concerned a potential money-laundering transaction that had occurred before Hunter Biden joined the board.

Trump, Sept. 22: Joe’s got a lot of problems. Joe’s got enough problems without that. But what he said was a terrible thing. And, you know, he really made it a — it was an offer. It was beyond an offer. It was something where he said, “I’m not going to give billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they remove this prosecutor.” And they removed the prosecutor supposedly in one hour. And the prosecutor was prosecuting the company of the son and the son.

In March 2016, Biden visited Ukraine and warned that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to deal with corruption and remove Shokin as its prosecutor general. Biden disclosed this demand during a January 2018 event at the Council on Foreign Relations.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

But the U.S. was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

A month earlier, International Monetary Fund managing director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Services report

Bloomberg News, May 16: As part of the 5-year-old inquiry, the prosecutor general’s office has been looking at whether Kurchenko’s purchase of an oil storage terminal in southern Ukraine from Zlochevksy in November 2013 helped Kurchenko launder money. Lutsenko said the transaction under scrutiny came months before Hunter Biden joined the Burisma board.

Biden was definitely not involved,” Lutsenko said. “We do not have any grounds to think that there was any wrongdoing starting from 2014.”

Well here is video of Biden bragging about withholding funds until they fired the prosecutor.

:lol: Barbie is so dumb.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/americanmilitarynews.com/2019/09/video-of-a-bragging-biden-trading-1-billion-in-ukraine-aid-for-official-firing-resurfaces-amid-trump-flap/amp/

Edited by Edmo
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Well here is video of Biden bragging about withholding funds until they fired the prosecutor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/americanmilitarynews.com/2019/09/video-of-a-bragging-biden-trading-1-billion-in-ukraine-aid-for-official-firing-resurfaces-amid-trump-flap/amp/

A bucket of hair has more intelligence...:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's as if the Dems want Trump to get re-elected.

• Haha 1

Of course he admitted it. The EU was pressuring them to. 

Try to keep up because this is the important part.  

They were not investigating Biden’s son. 

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

From the triggered pussy ass bitch who tracked down 40 or fifty of my posts to react to. :lol:

You are so dumb, you don’t realize how little time it takes to find Trump’s lies. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course he admitted it. The EU was pressuring them to. 

Try to keep up because this is the important part.  

They were not investigating Biden’s son. 

That makes it ok to tell another country who to hire and fire in their gov’t? :lol: Or only if it’s a dem?

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

That makes it ok to tell another country who to hire and fire in their gov’t? :lol: Or only if it’s a dem?

If you are giving aid to a country and their officials are corrupt, you should have a right to hold back aid. 

On the other hand if you with hold aid because you want help winning an election, that seems a little different to me. 

Maybe not to you 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

If you are giving aid to a country and their officials are corrupt, you should have a right to hold back aid. 

On the other hand if you with hold aid because you want help winning an election, that seems a little different to me. 

Maybe not to you 

Now your just making stuff up. The transcript mentions nothing about aid. 

• Thanks 1

Now your just making stuff up. The transcript mentions nothing about aid. 

Oh   I'm sorry. I thought Trump ordered aid held back before the phone call.

My mistake.

You can understand why it would look bad if he had done that.