Check your account email address ×

Mike Pence On Mackinac Island

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is it a straw man...you can’t take a vehicle there and drive around.

It’s a straw man agreement which is the term used when two people concur that Pence is dumber than the straw man from Oz.....pre-brain.  Pence is also sometimes known as the gay ghost because he’s super gay and white as a ghost. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Snake said:

SS has the final say.

Take it up with them.

No shit ‘eh...thanks Captain Obvious. Maybe Mr. Pray The Gay Away should have stayed away. :green:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and really all I was getting at not to mention a PITA for the locals I’m sure.

Yep.  Mackinac is about the nice bike ride dodging the dumbasses around the island, stopping by Mission Point for a nice round of Putt Putt on their real grass course, and a great dinner at the Carriage House to end the day.  I do like lunch at the golf course right across the Grand Hotel watching the crazy bastards go down the hill there out of control too. :lol: :bc:

8 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

It's a local ordinance which is that same as a law.  It does allow for emergency vehicles and snowmobiles on the winter.  Pretty difficult to experience Mackinac Island in a motorcade.  Don't care that he did it, but I think it was rather silly to visit the island and take a motorcade.  

so do you think the butt hurt would have been any diff if the motorcade was left at the dock with armed guards standing over it 24/7 ? I don't 

guarenteed 2 of them are full set up comand centers and I am sure a sitting vice has to be with in so many yards from a said com and center 24/7 365 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so do you think the butt hurt would have been any diff if the motorcade was left at the dock with armed guards standing over it 24/7 ? I don't 

guarenteed 2 of them are full set up comand centers and I am sure a sitting vice has to be with in so many yards from a said com and center 24/7 365 

Well good to know you have it all figured out Tyrone Biggums!!!!!! 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump and Pence both are lawless pricks.

Says the fuckin hypocrite that has a history of defending liars, tax dodgers  ,rapists and Russian collaborators. 

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well good to know you have it all figured out Tyrone Biggums!!!!!! 

oh you got me  with a real knee slapper there . 

so in your opinion he just wanted the trucks there to flex his might to the locals . lmfao seriously do your family a favor and dive off the ladder the next time you land a job in the next year or so 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, steep and deep said:

It hasn’t been mentioned that the media uses vehicles on Mackinac Island every year for transportation after Memorial Day for the annual conference held there. 

Interesting and it looks like the media uses satellite trucks and glad The Sheplers chimed in for perspective although they might be slightly biased since they were doing the transporting.

https://fox17online.com/2019/09/23/pence-takes-motorcade-on-michigans-mackinac-island/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh you got me  with a real knee slapper there . 

so in your opinion he just wanted the trucks there to flex his might to the locals . lmfao seriously do your family a favor and dive off the ladder the next time you land a job in the next year or so 

I know right....I go to work everyday but have no jobs...weird!!!! 

Fucking crackhead.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting and it looks like the media uses satellite trucks and glad The Sheplers chimed in for perspective although they might be slightly biased since they were doing the transporting.

https://fox17online.com/2019/09/23/pence-takes-motorcade-on-michigans-mackinac-island/

Yeah Sheplers is all for it   🤑

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Sick fuck 

Fuck you are dumb as a stump. :lol:

IMG_4917.thumb.JPG.caf3f845b130c822db81c9a9c96049ba.JPG

• Haha 1