Check your account email address ×

AB you’re fired

Winterman

On 9/21/2019 at 11:36 PM, Kivalo said:

Although I think I get it..... English buddy.....English??  :bc:

An was supposed to be any.

On 9/22/2019 at 7:31 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I'm no genius but I'm certainly smart enough not to lose 30 million dollars by acting like a fucktard. 

But have you ever gotten yourself into a situation where you had $30 million to lose?

• Platinum Contributing Member

And now they are giving Belichick shit over giving a reporter a "death stare."  :lol:   Jesus have they been around him at all?   He looks at EVERYONE that way.  

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patriots-bill-belichick-stare-antonio-brown-question

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

But have you ever gotten yourself into a situation where you had $30 million to lose?

not because of his brains rather freakish athletic talent. Either way without that he'd already be serving a life sentence or be dead.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

not because of his brains rather freakish athletic talent. Either way without that he'd already be serving a life sentence or be dead.

As I’ve said before he came up hard but he ended up Central Michigan after several other college stops and not to stereotype but does anybody think he was actually attending class, taking notes, studying and passing exams? Like you say without that talent he wouldn’t be anywhere in life. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I was hovering around blackout when I quoted you. Your post is quite easily understood even with the typo.  :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

AB has gone back to school....says he has enrolled at CMU...should work out great! 

What did he do/say to get fired by Belichick?  Or is this just more fallout from the rape charges or whatever they are.  

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

What did he do/say to get fired by Belichick?  Or is this just more fallout from the rape charges or whatever they are.  

He sent a intimidating group text message out that included the second alleged victim. The text had her and her children’s pictures. 

2 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

He sent a intimidating group text message out that included the second alleged victim. The text had her and her children’s pictures. 

That's the one that got him booted from The Pats...I heard on ESPN that he was OK until that one came out.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, 03classic700 said:

this , he has " I cant stay off twitter" disease, like trump.

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

And now they are giving Belichick shit over giving a reporter a "death stare."  :lol:   Jesus have they been around him at all?   He looks at EVERYONE that way.  

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patriots-bill-belichick-stare-antonio-brown-question

Yes, BELICHICK is a fukken punk!!!! 

I posted weeks/months ago that I hate Belichick's punk demeanor. Fuck him, the fukken punk. 

5 hours ago, 03classic700 said:

What tha fuck?  He is one dumb negro if he actually did that.  He should be booted from the league for that BS.  

1 minute ago, 03classic700 said:

Not to the dolphins.  The 14 was the jets :lol: 

Oh thats right,  both terrible games so I got them confused.  While I like the Pats winning having some competitive play would be nice.  They aren't as good as the box score shows they have just played 3 shitty teams.  I have a little hope buffalo might be somewhat competitive.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Oh thats right,  both terrible games so I got them confused.  While I like the Pats winning having some competitive play would be nice.  They aren't as good as the box score shows they have just played 3 shitty teams.  I have a little hope buffalo might be somewhat competitive.  

Bills should be a good game. Hopefully not as lopsided as the previous games. The pats defense has been playing awesome! :bc: