Check your account email address ×

AB you’re fired

Winterman

11 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

Bills should be a good game. Hopefully not as lopsided as the previous games. The pats defense has been playing awesome! :bc:

well lets face the fact that outside the bills they don't face anyone all that good till the Ravens.  I think Lamar can give them issues.  Not sure what to think about the bills they also have played 3 marginal teams.  Was looking forward to the Browns game but they look lost out there on the field.  

Edited by Angry ginger

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets face the fact that outside the bills they don't face anyone all that good till the Ravens.  I think Lamar can give them issues.  Not sure what to think about the bills they also have played 3 marginal teams.  Was looking forward to the Browns game but they look lost out there on the field.  

Yes definitely looks like a soft schedule outside of ravens and chiefs. But the defense has been playing well since last year.

On 9/23/2019 at 11:12 AM, frenchy said:

not because of his brains rather freakish athletic talent. Either way without that he'd already be serving a life sentence or be dead.

I imagine the freakish athletic talent played a roll in him becoming such an asshole.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I imagine the freakish athletic talent played a roll in him becoming such an asshole.

The NFL is full of guys with freakish talent that aren’t assholes...sometimes an asshole is just an asshole.

Shit they make that in revenue for the post season games they play,  something the lions would know nothing about.  

It will be a long time before them having to pay him is decided just because some think that it fails to meet the CBA requirements doesn;t mena that it does.  Behavior language I am sure for a guy with his history would be stronger in his contract than in most unless the Pats really dropped the ball  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Shit they make that in revenue for the post season games they play,  something the lions would know nothing about.  

It will be a long time before them having to pay him is decided just because some think that it fails to meet the CBA requirements doesn;t mena that it does.  Behavior language I am sure for a guy with his history would be stronger in his contract than in most unless the Pats really dropped the ball  

Bwahahahahaha....... do you actually think I give a fuck about the sorry ass Lions?  :lmao:

This is funny as fuck watching you Pats fans flip flop on Brown.  All giddy giddy when he came there.  Now that your dumb fuck owner breaches contract and fires him, you all suck Kraft's cock.  Fucking pathetic 

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Bwahahahahaha....... do you actually think I give a fuck about the sorry ass Lions?  :lmao:

This is funny as fuck watching you Pats fans flip flop on Brown.  All giddy giddy when he came there.  Now that your dumb fuck owner breaches contract and fires him, you all suck Kraft's cock.  Fucking pathetic 

i don't get that invested in any sports teams to care that much.  the money is immaterial to Kraft though so him trying to prove a point by not paying it IMO is good for the sport where those who misbehave should not be rewarded.  Personal conduct is important in any job. 

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

When you got the Patriots, the Celtics, the Bruins and the Red Sox, a little thing like AB doesn't even blip the radar... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't get that invested in any sports teams to care that much.  the money is immaterial to Kraft though so him trying to prove a point by not paying it IMO is good for the sport where those who misbehave should not be rewarded.  Personal conduct is important in any job. 

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you got the Patriots, the Celtics, the Bruins and the Red Sox, a little thing like AB doesn't even blip the radar... :lol:

This guy is heavily invested^^^^^

BTW I get the New England thing but the others are “Boston” and I know how much you love bitching about cities...jus sayin.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well Brown didn't break contract , Kraft did.  SBYL

#1 had nothing to do with him as a Patriot.

#2 He hasn't been proven guilty of anything. 

Kraft fucked up and now has to pay. 

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

^^^^^ Prime example of a major flip flop 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This guy is heavily invested^^^^^

BTW I get the New England thing but the others are “Boston” and I know how much you love bitching about cities...jus sayin.

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Well Brown didn't break contract , Kraft did.  SBYL

#1 had nothing to do with him as a Patriot.

#2 He hasn't been proven guilty of anything. 

Kraft fucked up and now has to pay. 

^^^^^ Prime example of a major flip flop 

:lol:

I watch the Patriots when it's on and I'm home, otherwise I make no effort to watch. Same with the Celtics. Don't watch hockey or baseball AT ALL. It's just a simple fact that New England produces shitty politicians, world class seafood and overloaded trophy cases.

Just something kids are growing up with now..... :lol:

On 9/25/2019 at 10:20 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

The NFL is full of guys with freakish talent that aren’t assholes...sometimes an asshole is just an asshole.

You see any of the interviews with Johnathan Taylor from Wisconsin? Seems like a really bright guy and an athletic freak. He was in my son’s astronomy class last year. He’ll be playing on Sundays next season. 

Need more like him and less like AB. 

• 3 months later...