Check your account email address ×

The Whistleblower Complaint Came From Insid(ish) the White House

Mainecat

The Whistleblower Complaint Came From Insid(ish) the White House

There is plenty of speculation happening about whether the “promise”, delivered during a phone call, had been observed personally or was intercepted. Some clarification on that has come from one of the contributing reporters on The Washington Post’s scoop about the “promise.” This fact was not included in WaPo’s story. 

Investigative Reporter Carol Leonnig, in a call with Rachel Maddow on wednesday evening, stated that, 

… somebody who used to work at the White House, and now, has returned to their Intelligence agency, has complained to the Inspector General that this is such a serious and flagrant abuse, that they want it on the record. They want it noted. And the Inspector General has also made it clear that this is something the Gang of Eight would normally be briefed about. …

The sources are also saying — and stressing — that this is some sort of promise that the President has made. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/19/1886460/-The-Whistleblower-Complaint-Came-From-Insid-ish-the-White-House?utm_campaign=trending

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Three threads about the same thing, are you trying to convince us or yourself?

He's already convinced.  He was ordered to be.  Also ordered to convince others.  Can you imagine?  An organization using the likes of MC trying to convince others to do, much less think, anything?  LOL

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's already convinced.  He was ordered to be.  Also ordered to convince others.  Can you imagine?  An organization using the likes of MC trying to convince others to do, much less think, anything?  LOL

Mormon Church and their door knocking missionaries?  That is what a MC reminds me off.

Edited by BOHICA

26 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

not much else for poor MCsniffles to do these days

Must be therapeutic for the TDS sufferers to complain about trump all day. 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ukraine

yes what about it . what part of Russian politics or there place on the world stage or there place in the US business market or US govenment favor has improved in the lazt 3 yrs ? 

way I see it is has gotten worse  he'll they could not buy a basic uranium mine today if there economy depended on it .

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just another example how Trump uses the presidency for personal gain. Dictators do this.

so zero response to my question then?

then I think it is time for you to just shut the,fuck up about that dead naritive