Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau and Brownface...Oh Noes!!

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Indont think anyone here personally cares about it, it's just super hilarious that it's Trudeau who's been anti racist, multi gender supporter is the offender 

Nobody would be more offended than Trudeau himself, except now.:lol:

59 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Sheer’s a fucking idiot as evidenced by the fact he’s neck and neck with literally the dumbest world leader in modern history 

Hate to admit it but a rabid hyena could beat our pubescent drama student National leader. There must be something I don't see in Scheer to explain even 1 single show of support for the Liberals but it simply does not matter. Trudeau is completely incapable in every aspect of doing his job... Oh yeah he was a part time drama teacher

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Every person who as a child dressed up as an American Indian for Halloween should be fired and never allowed to work again.   SMH

He's 46 in this pic... Go figure it's a selfie, nobody would be seen near him 

Trudeau hands up.jpg

People also need to look at the Dope's cabinet! Everyone of them is as dumb as Trudope is. Look at Scheer's. They are more smarter, intelligent, and competent.

How many have watched any House of Commons debates? Scheer and the conservatives own Trudeau easily and it is quite embarrassing how stupid and out of touch this nitwit is.

Trudope8.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

People also need to look at the Dope's cabinet! Everyone of them is as dumb as Trudope is. Look at Scheer's. They are more smarter, intelligent, and competent.

How many have watched any House of Commons debates? Scheer and the conservatives own Trudeau easily and it is quite embarrassing how stupid and out of touch this nitwit is.

Trudope8.jpg

There’s a reason his handlers won’t let him do any debates where they don’t control the moderators 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

unfortunately Bernier is completely irrelevant now. Too bad too.

Since Trudeau has no identity politics left to fall back on, what angle do you think they’ll play? My guess is they’ll get CBC to crank the climate rhetoric back up 

3 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Since Trudeau has no identity politics left to fall back on, what angle do you think they’ll play? My guess is they’ll get CBC to crank the climate rhetoric back up 

yep, and ratchet up the comparisons of Sheer to Harper. It's really a sad commentary on Canadians that despite all the lies, criminal activity, corruption, bungles, and disasters on policy at home and abroad he's still in a spot where he could actually win.

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

yep, and ratchet up the comparisons of Sheer to Harper. It's really a sad commentary on Canadians that despite all the lies, criminal activity, corruption, bungles, and disasters on policy at home and abroad he's still in a spot where he could actually win.

I think that’s the only two angles left 

6 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Global Warming Climate Change is Real, this is your face without Carbon Tax

TrudeauBrownface2body.jpg

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

Sheer’s a fucking idiot as evidenced by the fact he’s neck and neck with literally the dumbest world leader in modern history 

Reminds me of Hudak. Could they have picked a worse leader. It is as if they don't want to win. 

9 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He isn't very smart and likely will cause a Lib minority.  Some guys like him because he's the cons guy and that's that.   I typically vote cons as well but I can see he's an empty suit.  Imo of course.   

Good point.  Cons are going to vote for Scheer just because he is a con just like Trudeau is going to get votes just because he is liberal.

This incident will only weaken Trudeau but it's not like someone who hates racists is going to vote for Scheer instead of Trudeau.