Check your account email address ×

Lewandowski puts the house in a figure 4 leg lock

Pete

I watched the opening statements live yesterday but caught the hilarious highlights last night.  The Dems looked like the angry little repugnant children that they are....it was priceless.  I fucking laughed like hell.  They are a joke and somehow still feel like they should be taken seriously.  Come on!  They are a punchline.  And some of these retards stepped right out of their daytime divorce court shows with their acts.  Useless retards...but, an accurate representation of their constituents for sure.  :lmao:

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

it was priceless. The more lewandowski refused to answer the madder they got. lmao

With that said, Lewandowski is quite possibly the highest paid shill for the president

He really appeared to love being part of the spectacle.  Because, that’s all this was.    Some of their “questions” were so absurd, how could he not do anything but laugh?  Also, he caught me as a fairly witty guy.....that infuriated them even more.  Priceless.

• Like 1

“Lewandowski was yanked before the House Judiciary Committee via subpoena and gave the Left a run for its money. He slapped down the nonsense hurled at him regarding the Trump-Russia myth. He wasn’t going to play by their rules because he doesn’t need to accept those parameters. This is a witch hunt. It’s political theater. So, have fun—and he did.”

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I watched the opening statements live yesterday but caught the hilarious highlights last night.  The Dems looked like the angry little repugnant children that they are....it was priceless.  I fucking laughed like hell.  They are a joke and somehow still feel like they should be taken seriously.  Come on!  They are a punchline.  And some of these retards stepped right out of their daytime divorce court shows with their acts.  Useless retards...but, an accurate representation of their constituents for sure.  :lmao:

Looks at @Snoslinger and @SnowRider :news:

I saw a few minutes and the way Sheila Jackson Lee was talking to Lewandowski was absolutely pathetic...I know both sides do this to those before them but goddamn how about some fucking decorum. 

Well the mere fact that a big democratic donor was allowed 30 minutes of questioning while the minority was then not allowed any time all due to rule changes made last week is very telling.   Donors over voted in members of congress.   Sorry but that will not pan out well for the democraps.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Well the mere fact that a big democratic donor was allowed 30 minutes of questioning while the minority was then not allowed any time all due to rule changes made last week is very telling.   Donors over voted in members of congress.   Sorry but that will not pan out well for the democraps.  

And the republicans wasted half a day whining and taking votes to end the inquiry.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That’s so fucked up