Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard Rips Trump on Iran Threats: Acting Like ‘Saudi Arabia’s BItch is Not America First’

spin_dry

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You can’t defend the obvious hypocrisy so defer to name calling. At least just admit you lost before walking away in shame. 

He has no shame. He will walk around with egg on his face for months. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Has nothing to do with me....you have been spewing bullshit here for months and haven't really said a fucking thing...zero...zilch...nada.

Don’t blame me your “college education” failed you. You are just another one of hundreds of thousands.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Now I see where you dumb fucking fake news cunts get your info! Did Mark Levin cry that we were disrupting the worlds oil supply when we were bombing the fuck out of Iraq or Syria or killing Gaddafi and destabilizing Libya or putting sanctions on Iranian or Venezuelan oil? I doubt it. Did he say ANYTHING when the Saudis were bombing the fuck out of Yemen for four years or sponsoring isis and other terror groups in Iraq and Syria who were brutalizing people? But drawn a line from houthis to Iran and oh shit! You are all a bunch of fucking booger eating sub 73 retards. Stop interneting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t blame me your “college education” failed you. You are just another one of hundreds of thousands.

If people are going to start blaming their failed education, then you need to go back to your grade 3 teachers. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Now I see where you dumb fucking fake news cunts get your info! Did Mark Levin cry that we were disrupting the worlds oil supply when we were bombing the fuck out of Iraq or Syria or killing Gaddafi and destabilizing Libya or putting sanctions on Iranian or Venezuelan oil? I doubt it. Did he say ANYTHING when the Saudis were bombing the fuck out of Yemen for four years or sponsoring isis and other terror groups in Iraq and Syria who were brutalizing people? But drawn a line from houthis to Iran and oh shit! You are all a bunch of fucking booger eating sub 73 retards. Stop interneting. 

Fake News :lmao:you are such a dumb fucking Nazi POS 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

This is a monumental owned. 

Poor stupid woolie

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont think Trumpers have any grounds to criticize someone else's choice of words... Its hilarious remember? 

Fuckin eh.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

I get that point but then it becomes somewhat hypocritical.   I'm just saying its not who she is.   Trump's been that way from the beginning.   She hasn't.  

She could have strongly gotten her point across without using "bitch" is all I'm saying.   I could care less that she does as she's irrelevant.  

If you don't like a 16 year military vet using the word "bitch"  you're really not going to like this Tweet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuckin eh.

If you don't like a 16 year military vet using the word "bitch"  you're really not going to like this Tweet.

Too bad your party wants to fuck her like a goat.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Too bad your party wants to fuck her like a goat.

It's unbelievable they don't recognize her as their absolute best candidate. I guess that speaks volumes just how messed up the rest of them are. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Anyone who thinks that America can walk away from that shit and just carry on and live your uninterrupted American dream life if an brain dead imbicile of astronomical proportions :flush:

Hey Waterboy. There’s bottles to be filled and jocks to sniff. Chop chop. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The jock sniffer lecturing real Americans about the American dream. 

BAHAHAHA such a fat stupid loser. 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Midget bottom feeding parasitic homosexual posts what? :finger2:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Anyone who thinks that America can walk away from that shit and just carry on and live your uninterrupted American dream life if an brain dead imbicile of astronomical proportions :flush:

Listen we're exporting oil, and if Iran attacked SA then SA should go beat them up themselves, and if you want to redeem yourself in some fashion you can merc up and go join the Saudi's.