Check your account email address ×

Turkey says Israel becoming 'racist, apartheid regime' with annexation plan

spin_dry

I’d really like to know what the endgame is for placing Israel in the middle east to begin with.

I personally think the radical Muslims would hate jews regardless. Radical Muslims hate anyone that’s not a Muslim 

Edited by jtssrx

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’d really like to know what the endgame is for placing Israel in the middle east to begin with.

I personally think the radical Muslims would hate jews regardless. Radical Muslims hate anyone that’s not a Muslim 

That is true about Radical Muslims.  It’s also true that Nazis hate anyone who isn’t a white supremacist.  

No one is calling radical Muslims good people. 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That is true about Radical Muslims.  It’s also true that Nazis hate anyone who isn’t a white supremacist.  

Where are the Nazis?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

When do you suppose Muslims became radicalized against Israel?

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I see you still pass off your opinion of made up stuff in your beta head as fact.... Before you go off the rails and call everyone a liar.. Please present your proof that made you arrive at this idiotic statement you're attempting to pass off as fact..We will all wait...:snack:

Just now, Snake said:

Is EONS specific enough?

I suppose Israel attempting to annex land from neighboring countries by force had nothing to do with it. And Israel wasn't even a country before 1948 so eons is like 80 years?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where are the Nazis?

There are some very good ones in the US according to Trump.

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I see you still pass off your opinion of made up stuff in your beta head as fact.... Before you go off the rails and call everyone a liar.. Please present your proof that made you arrive at this idiotic statement you're attempting to pass off as fact..We will all wait...:snack:

I personally feel that stealing people's possessions, putting them in rail cars experimenting on them and then gassing them constitutes hate.  

Perhaps since Trump you've changed your mind about the way Nazi's were portrayed by fake news.

BTW.  You're killing me.  40 negative reactions from you?  Holy shit you are one obsessed little bitch. I'm amazed you can even find my posts with the way your eyes must be twitching.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I personally feel that stealing people's possessions, putting them in rail cars experimenting on them and then gassing them constitutes hate.  

Perhaps since Trump you've changed your mind about the way Nazi's were portrayed by fake news.

BTW.  You're killing me.  40 negative reactions from you?  Holy shit you are one obsessed little bitch. I'm amazed you can even find my posts with the way your eyes must be twitching.

Got it, so you just made it up, lied,  passed it off as fact..Or in layman's terms you just did the usual..:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Are you saying Nazi's don't hate?

Im still waiting on your proof of your statement?? so get me that and then we can play Lyin Barb..

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

I suppose Israel attempting to annex land from neighboring countries by force had nothing to do with it. And Israel wasn't even a country before 1948 so eons is like 80 years?

You brought up Israel, I didn't.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Im

The very fine people lie has been debunked and even Biden has dropped it from his lines. Trump never called Nazi’s very fine people 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Are you asking why the stories in the Old Testament happened in the middle east? Or are you suggesting someone should have thrown Israel on a barge back in the day and moved it somewhere with less Muslims?:lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

isn;t that what war is all about taking the land of those you defeat.  The muslims are lucky israel didn't impose their will on them more after they started the conflict.  You would think one day they would wake up and realize that fucking with the jews is a losing battle

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

isn;t that what war is all about taking the land of those you defeat.  The muslims are lucky israel didn't impose their will on them more after they started the conflict.  You would think one day they would wake up and realize that fucking with the jews is a losing battle

not to mention muslims in Israel are afforded the same rights as jews. Wonder how that works for the Palestinians who decide they want to start new in any one of the neighbouring muslim countries. Oh that's right.....they aren't allowed in. :lol: