Check your account email address ×

18th anniversary of 9/11

Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member

Was listening to the radio at work, hear about the first plane hit, went to bosses office and watched the second plan hit..Tried calling my father who worked for American airlines who was in Dallas for a meeting..

Pisses me off as a NY'r some people can't just let shit go in one fucking thread.. Extremely lame IMO..

3200 people went to work that morning and didn't come home to their families..That's what today is about..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I see innocent people that were murdered. . Not sure how their chickens were coming home to roost?   Did one person who died have a hard in shaping America’s foreign policy? 

Do all the innocents  we kill overseas have a hand in their countries foreign policy? Do our endless sanctions only harm those in leadership positions or do ordinary citizens suffer? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do all the innocents  we kill overseas have a hand in their countries foreign policy? Do our endless sanctions only harm those in leadership positions or do ordinary citizens suffer? 

Do we deliberately target innocent civilians with our attacks?  

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And they are all using today to fear monger and encourage more war....it's fucked up. 

You agreeing with  what Rev. Wright said is fucked up, why don't you go and tell some of the families of 9/11 victims that "America's chickens have come home to roost". Good lord what an idiot you are.

Edited by snoughnut
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Honestly the "we deserved it" spiel gets old.  

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It was “old” the very first time it was uttered.....by the same retards talking about “chickens coming home to roost”.

Mental pygmies.

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I see innocent people that were murdered. . Not sure how their chickens were coming home to roost?   Did one person who died have a hard in shaping America’s foreign policy? 

BTW these two brought it up not me.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You agreeing with  what Rev. Wright said is fucked up, why don't you go and tell some of the families of 9/11 victims that "America's chickens have come home to roost". Good lord what an idiot you are.

OH STFU with that emotional crap....did I say those people "deserved" it? Why do people like you take such issue with pointing out that our governments fuckery over the years have pissed off a lot of people around the world? I mean we fucking destroyed Iraq for no reason and support the Saudis and then wonder why shit happens....I watched like everybody here that day and was sickened which is why I don't want it to happen again.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW these two brought it up not me.

I’m not calling anyone out.  I’m just saying I think we should differentiate between American policy and the people who died . They really , like most of us, have little say in what our government does.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’m not calling anyone out.  I’m just saying I think we should differentiate between American policy and the people who died . They really , like most of us, have little say in what our government does.  

Agreed.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But you sure as fuck jumped on the hook to defend the idiotic line, DINDYA?

:lol2:

So what...I knew it was at directed at me but again I didn't bring it up nor was I planning to...SBYL 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Complete bull shit.  

Ok Tom....

I guess we can spend decades indiscriminately occupying foreign nations , imposing despots and dictators on countless people and drips 10s of thousands of bombs on countless countries.....without anyone retaliating. 

Good god kill yourself

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what...I knew it was at directed at me but again I didn't bring it up nor was I planning to...SBYL 

Actually, wrong again. So, SBYl!  It wasn’t directed at you.  You just take all the bait you can in here.  

Don’t you get enough to eat at home?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, wrong again. So, SBYl!  It wasn’t directed at you.  You just take all the bait you can in here.  

Don’t you get enough to eat at home?

Sure Zdope....if you say so. Either way who cares...my point stands.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Zdope....if you say so. Either way who cares...my point stands.

What point?  That you worship a dim-witted, race baiting, fear mongering preacher?  Yes, that point can stand.  

The rest is garbage.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

What point?  That you worship a dim-witted, race baiting, fear mongering preacher?  Yes, that point can stand.  

The rest is garbage.

I don't worship him and only a moron would think that there would be no consequences for decades of United States fuckery.