Check your account email address ×

We need a new term that’s worse than sissy or beta

Rod

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If you don't know what you are doing.  It only gets worse the higher up you go.:lol:

None of it is dangerous if you turn it off lol 

347 is bad because it contracts your muscles and you can’t let go. Then you fry like a weenie

14 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

None of it is dangerous if you turn it off lol 

347 is bad because it contracts your muscles and you can’t let go. Then you fry like a weenie

One of the first projects I commissioned after graduating was a new 27KV substation.  Its still dangerous even after you turn it off until the grounding rods get used.

Lol.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

One of the first projects I commissioned after graduating was a new 27KV substation.  Its still dangerous even after you turn it off until the grounding rods get used.

Lol.

Way more than I ever have. Just a lot of single phase 240 and 600v stuff. 600v honestly is a lot easier to work with 

2 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Way more than I ever have. Just a lot of single phase 240 and 600v stuff. 600v honestly is a lot easier to work with 

There was an electrician we had to pull back from his shirt collar before getting fried when he went to check why we had no power on the secondary with a meter and forgot to perform the safety grounding.:lol:Luckily the fuses(cartridges) were never installed so it was never live or the static charge would have been enough to kill him.

He then filed a grievance with the power engineer assigned to the task.

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There was an electrician we had to pull back from his shirt collar before getting fried when he went to check why we had no power on the secondary with a meter and forgot to perform the safety grounding.:lol:Luckily the fuses(cartridges) were never installed so it was never live or the static charge would have been enough to kill him.

He then filed a grievance with the power engineer assigned to the task.

What kind faggotry is that lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You forgot 

MaineCunt, Shitslinger, Tool Kit, and Spin_Cry

I was just listing the Nook version. We have plenty more here in here the states no doubt

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Rent free 24/7. Poor triggered Skidumbski.

You get off on attention, even negative, just like DerpRider but let’s not get carried away here hun. You’re a punching bag. Once your done getting hit in the face you’re forgotten about until you open your cock holster again. Repeat.....

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You get off on attention, even negative, just like DerpRider but let’s not get carried away here hun. You’re a punching bag. Once your done getting hit in the face you’re forgotten about until you open your cock holster again. Repeat.....

Talk about a major :owned:

:lmao: tumblr_m2dm9cK7cd1rrdk7to1_400.gif_cf.gif.ea19015bb053eba19702fc6eee7c319e.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nailed it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

To describe the complete fucking soft ass pussy faggots who are literally flaming mad over a hurricane map

slap yourselves in the face with a live 480v cord you are literally too stupid to fucking exist 

or live with the fact that your thoughts are implanted and not your own. You are fucking losers. 

It's called " VERBAL ATTACK ". People can't hit him physically, so they use the next best option. 

They know it won't take him out, but it may have a CUMULATIVE EFFECT. Week after week, month after month, non-stop attack. Every possible way...……….never-ending. 

They are not mad, they hate Trump. They hate his guts, unlike other presidents being disliked in the past. 

To some degree, he brought this onto himself. 

It will never end. Maybe another 5 years. I don't know if he will last. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's called " VERBAL ATTACK ". People can't hit him physically, so they use the next best option. 

They know it won't take him out, but it may have a CUMULATIVE EFFECT. Week after week, month after month, non-stop attack. Every possible way...……….never-ending. 

They are not mad, they hate Trump. They hate his guts, unlike other presidents being disliked in the past. 

To some degree, he brought this onto himself. 

It will never end. Maybe another 5 years. I don't know if he will last. 

They’re flaming mad over a hurricane map.  

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

A lot less than you tho 

Yeah no. This is like my third comment total on the subject. The second being five minutes ago. And here you are a week later still starting threads  flaming mad about people getting mad about it. You go girl!