Check your account email address ×

**** Official 2019 NFL Thread ****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Pats win!

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

I don't know how they pulled that off. From stupid penalties to Brady throwing the ball where nobody exists. Does he close his eyes when he throws the long ball jeeze. I haven't yelled at the TV since I stopped watching hockey year's ago. Boy did I yell at the TV this afternoon.

Matt Barkley.....nuff said.

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

I don't know how they pulled that off. From stupid penalties to Brady throwing the ball where nobody exists. Does he close his eyes when he throws the long ball jeeze. I haven't yelled at the TV since I stopped watching hockey year's ago. Boy did I yell at the TV this afternoon.

Bills know how to fluster brady and when he is flustered he becomes like a pitcher who just walked 4 in a row. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

Allen being out is how they pulled it out.  I called a 3 point loss before the game with a buddy and it should have been a loss

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck this Buc's game is amazing.  Goff gives up 3 picks and then turns the ball over going on the final drive to tie it SMH   

Goff missed a lot of throws today...and Jameis had a big day.

Denver just can't buy a win...Leoanard Fournette rushed for over 220 yards today.

At first I was like WTF is this god save the Queen bullshit. Lol I had just sat down for a sec to each lunch and had no idea they’re playing a few games in London

Steelers down to their 3rd String QB after Mason Rudolph was literally knocked out...cart was broken so he was being helped off the field wearing his helmet with the face mask removed...bizarre. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Steelers down to their 3rd String QB after Mason Rudolph was literally knocked out...cart was broken so he was being helped off the field wearing his helmet with the face mask removed...bizarre. 

I just saw the highlights of that. He was in lala land.

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Pack crushes 'The Boys'.

Relaxing weekend for Lions fans with the bye weekend, The Fins fans gave up before the season even started :lol:

I like the way you think! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Pack crushes 'The Boys'.

Relaxing weekend for Lions fans with the bye weekend, The Fins fans gave up before the season even started :lol:

Good time of yr to golf and fish in South Florida

• Haha 2