Check your account email address ×

Anyone have a new dishwasher..

Snake

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If I need help then he needs an exorcism cause he’s straight up possessed by Trump 

:lol: yep

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’d like to remind the 3 board morons this thread is about dishwashers and not about them.

Shitslinger and Tool Kit left. But I'm sure they're glad you mentioned them while reminding yourself.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I find it odd you felt it necessary to name them as “Puerto Rican”.  

Virtue signaling, just like her supposed 14$ water bill decrease. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That's what I wanted but the wife had to have a Fisher Paykel.  It's 7 years old now and has never missed a beat.  Does an excellent job at cleaning dishes.  

I went with the bosh and replaced it 4 yrs later

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Fix it and keep it. Its better then anything ya can buy nowadays.

I do. I can still buy every part on it still. It’s a simple dryer, one timer for 3 dry settings and a button for perm press.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

JUst didn't get shit clean.

I liked the upper silverware tray in the Bosch.  Seemed like an easy way to load and clean silverware.  

Honestly, most everything that goes into the dishwasher is already fairly clean.  No food of any kind is left on any dish.  I guess we just use it to sterilize and dry the dishes before they get put away.  I'm not sure how well the Fisher Paykal would do if we actually left food on the dishes.  

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That's what I wanted but the wife had to have a Fisher Paykel.  It's 7 years old now and has never missed a beat.  Does an excellent job at cleaning dishes.  

My brother has one in his house and was getting none stop faults with his. I did some research,pulled it out and ran the drain hose exactly like the directions say. All of the problems went away with it. I guess the back pressure on the drain must be critical?

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My brother has one in his house and was getting none stop faults with his. I did some research,pulled it out and ran the drain hose exactly like the directions say. All of the problems went away with it. I guess the back pressure on the drain must be critical?

The Fisher Paykel has very specific instructions on drain hose routing.  The install instructions dedicate 1 whole page to it with very clear pictures.  Like 4 pictures of how not to route the drain hose and 1 picture with how it must be routed.  It was pretty clear how important it was.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Fisher Paykel has very specific instructions on drain hose routing.  The install instructions dedicate 1 whole page to it with very clear pictures.  Like 4 pictures of how not to route the drain hose and 1 picture with how it must be routed.  It was pretty clear how important it was.  

He bought the house with it in there already. They mainly used the top half with out a problem. When he had people over and used the lower section is when the problems accrued. It works really well and you can’t see it or hear it. The door matches the cabinets and the buttons are hidden. You probably know this,because you own one.🤔  

• Like 1