Check your account email address ×

Where's Newfie? Where did he end up?

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Mohillary lying again, same user name I've always had, never had a dupe never will just more lying and being wrong from mohillary.

:lies: It's all you do Liar :bigfinger: Nobody believes anything you post 

Edited by Momorider

On 10/22/2016 at 6:45 AM, Fireball 440 said:

:dunno:

He fucking left like anyone with a sane mind. Dumbass petty bullshit tanked HCS and made Rob start this place, and everyone continuing to be petty dumbasses made him abandon here too. When the leader had enough those of us with sense saw that this is nothing more than a toxic shithole full of idiots. I like plenty of members, but they can't help themselves. Too many users engage in the most pathetic bullshit. Engaging trolls, doxxing other users, bullshit like that. This place has a special spot in my heart because I grew up with Rob's HCS and here, but you dumb fuckers ruined it with your petty bullshit.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

He fucking left like anyone with a sane mind. Dumbass petty bullshit tanked HCS and made Rob start this place, and everyone continuing to be petty dumbasses made him abandon here too. When the leader had enough those of us with sense saw that this is nothing more than a toxic shithole full of idiots. I like plenty of members, but they can't help themselves. Too many users engage in the most pathetic bullshit. Engaging trolls, doxxing other users, bullshit like that. This place has a special spot in my heart because I grew up with Rob's HCS and here, but you dumb fuckers ruined it with your petty bullshit.

The ones who ruined it and caused Rob to shut the site down are all over on TBP, not one is here.