Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

But you put more miles in a day,then he puts on in a entire season. :lol:

Yea 🙄

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

He went up and rode with rain in the forecast, but said everyone that rides early season is a idiot?

There was no rain in the forecast for where we were at you dumb fuckin nigger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

How about I don't give a fuck what you think. Fuckin bitch ass whiney little cunt. It's no wonder your ex left you.

Would have loved to have been at Dee's at the same time as you so I could have bitch slapped the fuck out of you right in front of everyone passing by on Metro Parkway

Damn I thought I would've got this on the second reply. Why’d you wait? Take your ass to K&W where you belong. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I was a few hours north of him, told him it was resining and that it was the same north of me where he was going. :news:

You were Houghton Lake and it wasn't raining and it wasn't in the forecast where I was going

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

The fact I rode 250 miles in one day with Bhen should pretty much make  Angry Still in Break in Mode After a Year Guy want to kill himself. :lol: 

Remember him busting Drew’s balls about buying a used sled? Fucking Drew has us all beat with days ridden? :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You were Houghton Lake and it wasn't raining and it wasn't in the forecast

It wasn’t raining on me Friday on Houghton lake? :lol:You’re a shit ass meteorologist. It was fucking mash potatoes not snow lolz 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Take your own advice and worry about yourself 

I tried telling you because I’m a nice guy

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I tried helping you MULTIPLE times.  Shame on me 

Now it’s multiple times? Tell you what, I won’t throw hissy fits, call you names and I’ll still try to help you out when I can. If you choose to listen is up to you

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Now it’s multiple times? Tell you what, I won’t throw hissy fits, call you names and I’ll still try to help you out when I can. If you choose to listen is up to you

Yea thanks but I'm all set 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He has the powder coating thing all figured out.

5381FAB3-864F-49C9-A1B0-72904D0ED04F.gif

Good couple days in the woods.  240 mile high speed loop day 1, 70 mile offtrailer day 2, which turned into a bit of a shit show, when i put the turbo on its roof and oil locked it in The woods a 10th of a mile from the Canadian border.

4791DF07-94B8-4C2F-8B84-2DDF9857853B.jpeg

CB3AEF06-9DBB-459D-8012-C9113D41ED70.jpeg

D3C1FA90-B6D9-43A2-B989-7725F7D76053.jpeg

2FBF9035-9A2E-4C28-9307-7E48984339A0.jpeg

DB9CB816-BDC9-4665-BBE8-DB2D7DA844A7.jpeg

3F8E1572-F5CA-4D35-8254-513D9557918B.jpeg

E3AE74F2-355B-4E9E-8CA9-1EFABD664EBE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good couple days in the woods.  240 mile high speed loop day 1, 70 mile offtrailer day 2, which turned into a bit of a shit show, when i put the turbo on its roof and oil locked it in The woods a 10th of a mile from the Canadian border.

4791DF07-94B8-4C2F-8B84-2DDF9857853B.jpeg

CB3AEF06-9DBB-459D-8012-C9113D41ED70.jpeg

D3C1FA90-B6D9-43A2-B989-7725F7D76053.jpeg

2FBF9035-9A2E-4C28-9307-7E48984339A0.jpeg

DB9CB816-BDC9-4665-BBE8-DB2D7DA844A7.jpeg

3F8E1572-F5CA-4D35-8254-513D9557918B.jpeg

E3AE74F2-355B-4E9E-8CA9-1EFABD664EBE.jpeg

You know I went atving in Mexico and one of the guys in our group rolled his, was a can am atv. They had to send a mechanic out to get it because I guess once they go upside down it does something with the oil and it won't start. I wonder if that's like what happened to you? 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know I went atving in Mexico and one of the guys in our group rolled his, was a can am atv. They had to send a mechanic out to get it because I guess once they go upside down it does something with the oil and it won't start. I wonder if that's like what happened to you? 

I got it to fire almost 2 hrs later after starting to tow it back out of the wormhole we were in.  Getting stuck and lifting a dead sled over logs and stumps every 5 minutes was a real treat. 😆  so I was some happy to get it running out there, no way we would have been able to get all the way out on a tow strap.  Oil level is fine and it didn’t miss a beat so I assume it mostly flowed back to the crankcase.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got it to fire almost 2 hrs later after starting to tow it back out of the wormhole we were in.  Getting stuck and lifting a dead sled over logs and stumps every 5 minutes was a real treat. 😆  so I was some happy to get it running out there, no way we would have been able to get all the way out on a tow strap.  Oil level is fine and it didn’t miss a beat so I assume it mostly flowed back to the crankcase.

Yeah that would suck :lol:

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

for riding on that? 

It's a ride that's been going on for 40 years. Every year superbowl weekend a group rides that river up to International Falls. This is the 3rd time I've gone.

There were 104 sleds this year that signed the rider book