Check your account email address ×

Only reason Trump isn't winning

jtssrx

The only reason he's not winning is we've become a nation of pussys that care more about PC issues than the real issues. If this election was taking place in the 70's or 80's he'd be ahead by 20 points. 

Hillary isn't running on her record she running on trump's non PC personality. If she was so great at being a politician she'd have a mountain of evidence to prove it. What is her platform? It's the Obama platform that's gotten us the worst GDP growth ever. It's the Obama blame the rich platform that's been proven over and over again to be nothing more then hot air to get votes. Obama played the same card and 8 years later the rich are richer then they've ever been. 

By contrast Trump laid out his agenda over a year ago. Build a wall, fix trade, and fix our debt issues. Not one politician has run on that platform in my lifetime. 

Again I don't like trump. He's not the long term answer. But he's not a criminal lying useless politician who only cares about himself. A great America is good for the Trump organization. Hillary could careless about what's good for America it's all about what's good for the Clintons!!

Edited by jtssrx

Actually Trump hasn't laid out anything other than spewing the same old shit -

Fix debt :lol: too funny

Fix trade :lol: even funnier

RICH GETTING RICHER? :lol: that is exactly what USA stands for FREE MARKET wtf :nuts:

just ignore the fact USA is doing well today - GDP will not be changing and is the new norm but keep buying the hype.

All these fuckers do is spew BS all day everyday in hope someone grabs the hook, its rare that power doesn't change every 8 years just like clock work

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Actually Trump hasn't laid out anything other than spewing the same old shit -

Fix debt :lol: too funny

Fix trade :lol: even funnier

RICH GETTING RICHER? :lol: that is exactly what USA stands for FREE MARKET wtf :nuts:

just ignore the fact USA is doing well today - GDP will not be changing and is the new norm but keep buying the hype.

All these fuckers do is spew BS all day everyday in hope someone grabs the hook, its rare that power doesn't change every 8 years just like clock work

Oh look :lies:and complete fucking fabrications from WRONG AGAIN FAIL 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Only reason Trump is losing is because of Trump.

How many of the people Trump put out of the race would have mopped the floor with Hillary after the emails?

That's what I basically said. Everyone other then trump would be up 20 points with all the email evidence against her

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am not so sure Trump will lose

I don't think the question is about him losing anymore, it's how badly he's fucked the Republicans in the senate.

Freedom sledder polling doesn't count as a national poll.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't think the question is about him losing anymore, it's how badly he's fucked the Republicans in the senate.

The republicans fucked themselves. Furthmore anyone who voted democrat for senate seats is  a fucking idiot. Harry Reid is a clown show. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is the wise ass rich kid in the third grade you wanted to punch in the face because he never shut his mouth

Hillary was the busy body who lied and talked shit behind everyones back....whats your point?

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies:

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is the wise ass rich kid in the third grade you wanted to punch in the face because he never shut his mouth

But you wouldn't because he could beat the living shit of you :boxing:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How many times a day did you get punched in school for being a dork and a rat?

Poor Momo was the only guy on the Sumo wrestling team. :(

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How many times a day did you get punched in school for being a dork and a rat?

Never, but I bet a dago midget like you got your head kicked in every day, then you got the mob to put a few hits out on the bullies :bigfinger: 

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That's because he was always licking between the folds of fat on the other guys.

Wow you are a sick FUCK, have you met the reach around Faggot you two homos are so alike :gfight: