Check your account email address ×

The cause of toxic masculinity? Single mothers.

Rod

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well...having kids is fucking gay. 

All I can do is hope you go with that till the end of your child bearing years. :lol:

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

My God.  You're losing it.  WTF?  

Coping.

23 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I hear you, I dont know how someone could just not want to be in their kids lives.. I fought for custody of my kids and I won..I could not imagine some of there people who just dont give a shit about their kids..

I feel your pain, gained custody of mine and know first hand the struggles but they grew up to be happy productive members of  society so must have done a good job

• Like 1

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

I guess I have to explain to you that if you practice and are devoted to homosexuality, you won't be able to have children.  LOL

Shut the fuck up moron

On 8/30/2019 at 10:04 AM, Rapid Anus said:

The science doesn’t lie 

The statistics on single mother parenting don’t exactly look great. There’s a greater risk of poverty, behavioral problems, suicide, substance abuse and dropping out of high school. Generally speaking, criminals (who are typically male) are more likely to have grown up in a single parent household. Prisons are lousy with fatherless men, and some 92 percent of men currently behind bars are fathers themselves, carrying on the legacy of their own fatherless childhoods. Some research shows that when women raise boys alone, the lack of resources trickles down to the support and education given to those boys, who end up with lower incomes as adults themselves.

Excuses.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

All the evidence to the contrary.

You moron.

Fuck off box boy.

My mom was a single parent in 1969 when my dad died before it was fashionable. I was the oldest at 13. She raised 5 of us and kept us out of foster homes. We went on welfare and food stamps and she went back to work and every one of us pitched in to help. We were able to stay in our home because my mom wanted us together. Every one of us grew up fine and all contributed to society and had full time careers.

When I hear the excuse of “well he grew up in a single parent household” I yell back that’s no fuckin excuse.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck off box boy.

My mom was a single parent in 1969 when my dad died before it was fashionable. I was the oldest at 13. She raised 5 of us and kept us out of foster homes. We went on welfare and food stamps and she went back to work and every one of us pitched in to help. We were able to stay in our home because my mom wanted us together. Every one of us grew up fine and all contributed to society and had full time careers.

When I hear the excuse of “well he grew up in a single parent household” I yell back that’s no fuckin excuse.

Sweet fuck.  You REALLY are not making the case you think you are making.

But, it does help explain you a bit better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  You REALLY are not making the case you think you are making.

But, it does help explain you a bit better.

Really...what does it explain genius?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It explains that he’s had no man or, at least no men with any “manly” traits to hand down to him in his childhood.

He’s been raised by a woman....probably an emotional one, and that’s what he turned out to be.  Probably much like you.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It explains that he’s had no man or, at least no men with any “manly” traits to hand down to him in his childhood.

He’s been raised by a woman....probably an emotional one, and that’s what he turned out to be.  Probably much like you.

:lmao:

So you were raised by a pack of loudmouthed gypsies that nobody could understand?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you were raised by a pack of loudmouthed gypsies that nobody could understand?

Well, no....but I most certainly was’t raised like you or MC.

I look at some of you here and realize what I’ve taken for granted in my upbringing.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not raised like a man he says?  What a ass clown. At 13 I had to be the man of the house for my 4 younger brothers and sisters. My mom taught me to respect women including anyone of color or race and to never forget where you came from no matter your successes because anyone can need help to get back on their feet. She also taught us to work hard and the utmost common sense. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Not raised like a man he says?  What a ass clown. At 13 I had to be the man of the house for my 4 younger brothers and sisters. My mom taught me to respect women including anyone of color or race and to never forget where you came from no matter your successes because anyone can need help to get back on their feet. She also taught us to work hard and the utmost common sense. 

So who taught you all the liberal traits you spew here daily?  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: You aren't a man.  

What does the rest of this self righteous bullshit have to do with anything?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So who taught you all the liberal traits you spew here daily?  

A woman.  A liberal one.