Check your account email address ×

Starting to see poasts on FB that the 2020 cat 800 dynod more power

Rod

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

So 155 hp lots of cats won't be claimed.   I bet 8-9k left over 2020s.  

how do you like your XCR switchback so far? I noticed that people are asking quite a bit more $ on those compare to XC 129 / 137 , I am also betting for 2021 Polaris will not have that scissor rear end style on XCR switchback.

6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

how do you like your XCR switchback so far? I noticed that people are asking quite a bit more $ on those compare to XC 129 / 137 , I am also betting for 2021 Polaris will not have that scissor rear end style on XCR switchback.

The scaffold works well.....I'm guessing it will be around as long as the axys is

On 8/29/2019 at 2:28 PM, Zambroski said:

Final: 171.3 HP @ 8100

Well done Cat!

They must have slipped dynoteck a few Ks to get him to finally come up with that number, which means absolutely zero, cause the stock sleds regular consumers get in their hands certainly won,t be dynoing that number.

8 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I didn't read all of it, so don't know if someone already mentioned it or not.  did anyone hear about the new Polaris 850 blew up on the 2nd run at DTR ? 

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

So 155 hp lots of cats won't be claimed.   I bet 8-9k left over 2020s.  

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

They must have slipped dynoteck a few Ks to get him to finally come up with that number, which means absolutely zero, cause the stock sleds regular consumers get in their hands certainly won,t be dynoing that number.

Internet propaganda and rumors are fun.  Eh, boys?

8 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I like it.  I find it work a well and lots of adjustment on the shocks.  The biggest improvement over the regular scaffold is the xcr has the 2.0 velocity shock in the front track shock.   The other one bottoms easy and was a known problem.  I believe the xc now has the same shock base. Other than the pitch, track and bracing it's pretty similar.  

28 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I like it.  I find it work a well and lots of adjustment on the shocks.  The biggest improvement over the regular scaffold is the xcr has the 2.0 velocity shock in the front track shock.   The other one bottoms easy and was a known problem.  I believe the xc now has the same shock base. Other than the pitch, track and bracing it's pretty similar.  

I wouldnt mind having the 2.52 track pitch of the xcr. Everything else is completely useless. The axys needs no structural strengthening at all. The fucking thing is Bhen proof.

The walker shocks are junk as far as I'm concerned. 30 clicks of adjustability and clicks 4-30 are all lumber wagon stiff. Most retarded shocks I've ever ridden on.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt mind having the 2.52 track pitch of the xcr. Everything else is completely useless. The axys needs no structural strengthening at all. The fucking thing is Bhen proof.

The walker shocks are junk as far as I'm concerned. 30 clicks of adjustability and clicks 4-30 are all lumber wagon stiff. Most retarded shocks I've ever ridden on.

The new WE needle shocks seem to be better, at least that's what guys are saying. The adjustability of the ones on my assault are just stupid, you can't even reach the knob on the center shock if you don't have girly child hands. The ones on the xc are much improved. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The center track shock is leaps and bounds better than the one on the regular pro.   It's a fact jack!    It's "beefed" because it's supposed to be the cross country racer. I only bought it because it was a left over and the other dealer wanted the same money with my trade for a regular switchback.   

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The new WE needle shocks seem to be better, at least that's what guys are saying. The adjustability of the ones on my assault are just stupid, you can't even reach the knob on the center shock if you don't have girly child hands. The ones on the xc are much improved. 

Nah....I rode Drew's sled. The shocks are stiff as fuck and he only had them on 5 clicks from full soft or something

Just now, Kev144 said:

The center track shock is leaps and bounds better than the one on the regular pro.   It's a fact jack!    It's "beefed" because it's supposed to be the cross country racer. I only bought it because it was a left over and the other dealer wanted the same money with my trade for a regular switchback.   

I'm not ripping the xcr.....I'd buy one. The only reason the center shock seems so much better is because polaris used too wimpy of a spring for that shock on the S models

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm not ripping the xcr.....I'd buy one. The only reason the center shock seems so much better is because polaris used too wimpy of a spring for that shock on the S models

It's a different shock.  

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/shop/accessories/shocks-suspension/2881947/

Just now, f7ben said:

I know it's a different shock. It has a heavier spring also.

For my riding I don't need the xcr it was jsut right place at right time.  Plus it looks alot nicer than the factory pro with grey non painted  tunnel

Edited by Kev144

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nah....I rode Drew's sled. The shocks are stiff as fuck and he only had them on 5 clicks from full soft or something

I'm talking about the ones on the xc. Guys are taking buying them and putting them on the assaults and supposed to transform the ride. For your sled I would use the qs3's.

Just now, Kev144 said:

For my riding I don't need the xcr it was jsut right place at right time.  Plus it looks alot nicer than the factory pro with grey tunnel

Absolutely. Before I bought my X I had a deal made on an 18 XCR SB. Another guy bought it out from under me.

Just now, Anler said:

I'm talking about the ones on the xc. Guys are taking buying them and putting them on the assaults and supposed to transform the ride. For your sled I would use the qs3's.

I actually like the qs3 shocks on the cats.  Too bad it's tied to a cat 

Just now, Anler said:

I have a very nice set of shocks to use on my sled. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

They work good. I really don't think you need 22 clicks of adjustment, they are genius and simple. Should be on all sleds. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They work good. I really don't think you need 22 clicks of adjustment, they are genius and simple. Should be on all sleds. 

I absolutely agree.  My walkers only vary to 5 clicks the other 9 or so are useless 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why I love my QS3. Soft is soft, med is medium and hard is hard. I make adjustments about every ride when it is that simple. And fuck the electronic version. No way to keep them right with all the ice and shit.

18 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Too bad for you... :lol: