Check your account email address ×

Group ride this year?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lakewoods resort  Namakagon?  we run clam lake alot.real  good mix of ridding up there . I would be down for that .

Lakewood township.....Wabeno area

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lakewood township.....Wabeno area

never been . but that said clam lake aria should not be overlooked . they more often than not have good snow . they maintain trails well and a huge nat forest to run if you wish . also pretty low trafic I think most guys figure it is only another hr to get to the UP to get your ass kicked on 2 foot rollers all weekend . we sit in the dich on the GG with snow over the hood and watch the non stop train of trailers heading to the MI shit show  and just laugh 

fuck it do it out of your place in the range . 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

never been . but that said clam lake aria should not be overlooked . they more often than not have good snow . they maintain trails well and a huge nat forest to run if you wish . also pretty low trafic I think most guys figure it is only another hr to get to the UP to get your ass kicked on 2 foot rollers all weekend . we sit in the dich on the GG with snow over the hood and watch the non stop train of trailers heading to the MI shit show  and just laugh 

Our old member Tired Iron had a place in Lakewood....that's why we rode there. It's a really nice area ....good trail system.

I'd be down for anywhere

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I've been riding that area for 25 years. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Our old member Tired Iron had a place in Lakewood....that's why we rode there. It's a really nice area ....good trail system.

I'd be down for anywhere

Land o lakes. Can reach a lot from there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks or Mongo going to go & finally meet someone off the boards ...? :read:

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

:snack:

Who have you met from this site and why are you fixated on me? 

15 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I will. Last time we took a week off and hit Turtle Mountain for a few days, then Spruce Woods for a few then up your way for a few days

It’s totally changed now  

Ive ridden in most of the “prime spots” in Manitoba and around here is so much better. Whiteshell is garbage. Spruce woods is garbage.  Flin flon is cool. 

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

It’s totally changed now  

Ive ridden in most of the “prime spots” in Manitoba and around here is so much better. Whiteshell is garbage. Spruce woods is garbage.  Flin flon is cool. 

Wow. I always remember whiteshell and spruce woods to be pretty sweet.