Check your account email address ×

It's Science

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  :lol:

Literally the dumbest poster on site 

Fucking inbred bipolar shitforbrains 

Any difference in Bipolarhooknose and the shit I just dropped is environmental, ZERO genetic difference 

:true:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Any difference in Bipolarhooknose and the shit I just dropped is environmental, ZERO genetic difference 

Racist pieces of fucking trash. You two are dumb as fuck....unable to be educated. 

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

If separate racial or ethnic groups actually existed, we would expect to find “trademark” alleles and other genetic features that are characteristic of a single group but not present in any others. However, the 2002 Stanford study found that only 7.4% of over 4000 alleles were specific to one geographical region. Furthermore, even when region-specific alleles did appear, they only occurred in about 1% of the people from that region—hardly enough to be any kind of trademark. Thus, there is no evidence that the groups we commonly call “races” have distinct, unifying genetic identities. In fact, there is ample variation within races (

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lol:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Literally the dumbest shit posted here.

Fucking inbred brain dead racist cunts.

All differences in races are environmental. Zero genetic difference.

I dunno, your sig line might take those honors.

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I dunno, your sig line might take those honors.

Yah.....that's a level of retardation only the inbred are able to assume. That stupid fuck still thinks he won that argument :lol:

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Racist pieces of fucking trash. You two are dumb as fuck....unable to be educated. 

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

If separate racial or ethnic groups actually existed, we would expect to find “trademark” alleles and other genetic features that are characteristic of a single group but not present in any others. However, the 2002 Stanford study found that only 7.4% of over 4000 alleles were specific to one geographical region. Furthermore, even when region-specific alleles did appear, they only occurred in about 1% of the people from that region—hardly enough to be any kind of trademark. Thus, there is no evidence that the groups we commonly call “races” have distinct, unifying genetic identities. In fact, there is ample variation within races (

You are a fucking idiot.  You said there is ZERO difference in genetics between races and it’s all environmental.  

This is the dumbest fucking statement I’ve ever heard pretty much rivaling most of Moto’s Idiocy.  Do you even know what genetics are?  Or, do you think we could have all been astrophysicist and super pro athletes if we grew up in the correct environment.

Dumb.

Mother.

Fucking.

Social.

Justice.

Fake.

Warrior.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are a fucking idiot.  You said there is ZERO difference in genetics between races and it’s all environmental.  

This is the dumbest fucking statement I’ve ever heard pretty much rivaling most of Moto’s Idiocy.  Do you even know what genetics are?  Or, do you think we could have all been astrophysicist and super pro athletes if we grew up in the correct environment.

Dumb.

Mother.

Fucking.

Social.

Justice.

Fake.

Warrior.

Ben contradicts himself daily.

He's that type.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dumb.

Mother.

Fucking.

Social.

Justice.

Fake.

Warrior.

Listen you brain dead fuck. Environmental evolution has given us skin color and various subtle differences in appearance. As far as genetics there is zero difference between races.

I'm sorry you are too fucking stupid to grasp anything you read. Just know that your fucking sub 100 iq is not the norm and most people arent fucking retarded.

Kill yourself and do us all a favor.

I mean, for BennyTooMany’s theory to be correct, any race brought up in another races environment, would grow up to look and act just like their surroundings.  

So, a couple of one race that adopts another race outside of their own would slowly transform said child into the parent’s race.

OR....

No.....no, I can’t do this anymore.

HOLY FUCK!

HOLE....E....FUCK!!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you brain dead fuck. Environmental evolution has given us skin color and various subtle differences in appearance. As far as genetics there is zero difference between races.

I'm sorry you are too fucking stupid to grasp anything you read. Just know that your fucking sub 100 iq is not the norm and most people arent fucking retarded.

Kill yourself and do us all a favor.

Twists and turns....additions and changes...shifts and recalculations.....until some type of “win” can be claimed.

Oh my god!  You are literally dumb as fuck. When was the water tested last up there?  Are you on a shallow well?  That smell in coming from your sink should be checked out.

• Like 1

THIS.....

You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Rapid Anus. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Zambroski. Options 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Twists and turns....additions and changes...shifts and recalculations.....until some type of “win” can be claimed.

Oh my god!  You are literally dumb as fuck. When was the water tested last up there?  Are you on a shallow well?  That smell in coming from your sink should be checked out.

You're the dumbest fuck here aside from racer. You got owned so fucking hard on this once already an entire genetics forum still laughs at you. Fucking sisterfucking moron

Just now, Mainecat said:

THIS.....

You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options 

I'm so sick of the racist filth here