Check your account email address ×

It's Science

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

All humans share the same Mitochondrial DNA. Origination was Africa. 

Agreed.  Also, the color red is of a red color.

But, mtDNA isn't the subject here.

Just now, SSFB said:

Reading it slower doesn’t make it sound any better. :lol:

Try not reading it out loud then.   :lol: 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....if it confirms their empty headed racist inbred sister fucking truthisms...

"Derp derp....see black people are monkeys derp...just look st these pics of random subjects faces with these lines drawn derp"

They are not monkey's you bipolar ignorant FUCK you literally have fucking Zero compreh skills fucking none at all :guzzle: just a complete shitforbrains 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Momo trolls the site SJW with a simple and factual meme based on heredity traits and people lose their minds trying to figure out who to call racists. :lol: 

Can you tell me where specifically the facts in his sourceless pic are from?  Can you expand on and explain it in your own words? 

Edited by Kev144

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Momo trolls the site SJW with a simple and factual meme based on heredity traits and people lose their minds trying to figure out who to call racists. :lol: 

Bipolarhooknose is about as dumb as anything I have ever encountered like the lint on my socks has a higher IQ :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Can you tell me where specifically the facts in his sourceless pic are from?  Can you expand on and explain it in your own words? 

Are you saying what he pasted is incorrect?  Are you saying that these traits aren't more prevalent modern Africans than they are modern Europeans?  I'm not going to argue that idiocy.  But I could. :lol: 

I do give you credit for not going straight to the idiotic RACISM card tho...that's just ignorance defined in itself.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you saying what he pasted is incorrect?  Are you saying that these traits aren't more prevalent modern Africans than they are modern Europeans?  I'm not going to argue that idiocy.  But I could. :lol: 

I do give you credit for not going straight to the idiotic RACISM card tho...that's just ignorance defined in itself.

That's alot of words for a simple "I can't" 

Just now, Kev144 said:

That's alot of words for a simple "I can't" 

Why didn't you read them?

VVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, Kev144 said:

I simply asked for sources of this picture or an explanation form z in his own words.  Care to partake? 

LOL.  Modern Africans share more facial ancestral traits of early humans than modern Europeans share.  This is fact.  Is that what you wanted?  I have no idea where MOMO got it...that doesn't matter.  OR...you can ask him.

Retard.  :lmao:

10 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Darwin wasn't totally correct, he didn't have the understanding of genetics that we do.

Neal

some people are just closer in time to bipedalisum than others 

Edited by Ez ryder