Check your account email address ×

Daily Donald 12

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s true. But being a serial liar some of his lies are lame. It’d be boring to repeat those ones. He’s probably told 100 whoppers. May as well concentrate on those. Besides the nitpicking nature of his fans on here, it’s fun to post the ones that they have no chance of defending. They end up flailing around with lame personal insults because it’s obvious they have nothing. 

In other words you need time so someone else can point his lies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

In other words you need time so someone else can point his lies. 

Nope. His lies just marinate over time. 

His lies about not taking vacations or golfing was way better after he spent 100 million golfing. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

VmpDbYe.thumb.jpg.c47afad631bf6caa184a64db829c57cd.jpg

This is the last rapid that made me swim. 2016 Moosefest. It got me good. That’s not my photo. My friends were laughing too hard to snap shots. Pricks. 

But I can see why snowflakes like you would fear flat water. 

9F304650-C647-4C93-AF31-56F37CA76F8D.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is the last rapid that made me swim. 2016 Moosefest. It got me good. That’s not my photo. My friends were laughing too hard to snap shots. Pricks. 

8622af9e753bf358b26b3e6ca8f0ca1e3f76ff7db7c573e3fbff3e841389c6e6.jpg.add8016e0cf91ca38a4b7389da1bc7c5.jpg

We can all see why your "friends" would laugh at you  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They were ready with the flamethrowers incase shit got real 

That was an awesome party. They had a pond with a log rolling/gladiator competition. It was fucking crazy. It’s so mellow now. You would be intimidated by it all. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

9F304650-C647-4C93-AF31-56F37CA76F8D.jpeg

Funny, I have some friends that kayak that area and actually a ton of other places.. their FB and Instagram is just like loaded with photos.. especially of the crazy stuff.  

Odd your on a trip right there, but you had to screen grab a generic photo of a place you supposedly hit that's like balls out and nobody happened to take a photo of the entire trip because they were laughing..

Almost seems unbelievable..

Liar:groin:R1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Funny, I have some friends that kayak that area and actually a ton of other places.. their FB and Instagram is just like loaded with photos.. especially of the crazy stuff.  

Odd your on a trip right there, but you had to screen grab a generic photo of a place you supposedly hit that's like balls out and nobody happened to take a photo of the entire trip because they were laughing..

Ooof.

9D15A350-4BF3-46CE-8395-A4026622E931.gif

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Go bro’s on class 3 are really into photos on Instagram. I don’t have an Instagram account. I have some photos of me on crystal. Not on my phone but somewhere. I ran my best stuff before Facebook was even thought of. I might have a photo or two from Agers as well. Want me to look through my photo album? 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Go bro’s on class 3 are really into photos on Instagram. I don’t have an Instagram account. I have some photos of me on crystal. Not on my phone but somewhere. I ran my best stuff before Facebook was even thought of. I might have a photo or two from Agers as well. Want me to look through my photo album? 

Nooooo, we believe you Barb.. You're the pillar of honesty on this site..

:lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are full of it.

Is 13 gonna be a daily double?

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nooooo, we believe you Barb.. You're the pillar of honesty on this site..

:lol:

You’ve told the truth for once. I am a pillar of honesty. Did it hurt to admit it?

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Here, I looked through your photo album (Google Images) for a picture of you

hqdefault.jpg.d61a77c8233d4e6477aab2e719fc6644.jpg

• Haha 1