Check your account email address ×

momo the known liar

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks says that is all good - they are good people!!!

He saw a show once where they were playing basketball.  It was an emotional experience for him igniting his inner Social justice warrior!!!

:lol:

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe Momo lies a lot because he wants to be President. 

Then I thought no way Merca wants a draft   Dodger for POTUS. 

Then I laughed and laughed. 

Is that why you lie?  From heel spurs to a tiny wrists and ankled BarbieHanded retard!.  Eeesh!  

“My country didn’t need me”.  That could be your campaign slogan!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He saw a show once where they were playing basketball.  It was an emotional experience for him igniting his inner Social justice warrior!!!

Is that why you lie?  From heel spurs to a tiny wrists and ankled BarbieHanded retard!.  Eeesh!  

“My country didn’t need me”.  That could be your campaign slogan!

When I see you coming in to cuddle that Liar and Faggot Momo, it reminds me of the” Zambo is universally hated and I’m sad”post.  Nice to see you two losers have each other’s asses.  

30 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

@SSFB is probably momo.  Makes sense both gay as they come 

Dude.....the gayest midget village people mall cop dick sucking truckstop faggot......otherwise known as znutty , literally rides you around like one of those dwarf ponies. You have no business calling anyone gay

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When I see you coming in to cuddle that Liar and Faggot Momo, it reminds me of the” Zambo is universally hated and I’m sad”post.  Nice to see you two losers have each other’s asses.  

Oh, you poor thing.  Trying so hard and all but, nobody cares.  Tools lyte!  BTW, YOU calling anyone a liar is absolutely fucking hilarious.  :lol: 

Hey...do you remember that time that you said you don't do duplicate accounts and it was actually "your brother" because you shared a PC?  That was awesome!

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, you poor thing.  Trying so hard and all but, nobody cares.  Tools lyte!  BTW, YOU calling anyone a liar is absolutely fucking hilarious.  :lol: 

Hey...do you remember that time that you said you don't do duplicate accounts and it was actually "your brother" because you shared a PC?  That was awesome!

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

Poor Zambo:  “You had a dupe account! Do you know what a slap in the face that is to the Moderator profession?”   

I’m sorry that my dupe account made you cry. Does it make you cry that Dave and the rest of the clown posse had dupe account party and didn’t invite you?

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....the gayest midget village people mall cop dick sucking truckstop faggot......otherwise known as znutty , literally rides you around like one of those dwarf ponies. You have no business calling anyone gay

I know you're just triggered that you owe him 5k he tosses you around like a rag doll on a daily basis :owned: to the max!!

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Zambo:  “You had a dupe account! Do you know what a slap in the face that is to the Moderator profession?”   

I’m sorry that my dupe account made you cry. Does it make you cry that Dave and the rest of the clown posse had dupe account party and didn’t invite you?

It made us all cry out of laughter.  Usually it just gets deleted but you were allowed to rattle yourself into a corner and lie and lie and lie and lie to try and act like it wasn't. FUNNY....AS....FUCK.  You got clowned like a bitch...then, when you realized it, you flew off the rails and ended up on "vacation".  :lol: I swear...I thought you were in your late teens then.  I didn't know you were in your mid 50's until I got here.  I laughed like hell.  How pathetic!  :lol2:

Just now, Kev144 said:

I know you're just triggered that you owe him 5k he tosses you around like a rag doll on a daily basis :owned: to the max!!

Is he pulling on your leash right now? You got one of those ball gags in your mouth and a horse tail butt plug sticking out your ass?  .....faggot!!!

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is he pulling on your leash right now? You got one of those ball gags in your mouth and a horse tail butt plug sticking out your ass?  .....faggot!!!

Your fantasies about me momo are as sickening as always!!!!!   Oh wait...... :snack:!!!111

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Your fantasies about me momo are as sickening as always!!!!!   Oh wait...... :snack:!!!111

But you're an actual homosexuality :gfight: Faggot

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...that's u

And so are you :hay:

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It made us all cry out of laughter.  Usually it just gets deleted but you were allowed to rattle yourself into a corner and lie and lie and lie and lie to try and act like it wasn't. FUNNY....AS....FUCK.  You got clowned like a bitch...then, when you realized it, you flew off the rails and ended up on "vacation".  :lol: I swear...I thought you were in your late teens then.  I didn't know you were in your mid 50's until I got here.  I laughed like hell.  How pathetic!  :lol2:

Yet you have no proof. In fact I’d be willing to bet you weren’t even a mod when I was posting on HCS. Just another Zambo lie looking for validation. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet you have no proof. In fact I’d be willing to bet you weren’t even a mod when I was posting on HCS. Just another Zambo lie looking for validation. 

Yes, because it’s my word that is always in question here.  As you well know, here we’re other witnesses to this....and you’ve even admitted to doing it.  :lol:

JESUS!  You don’t even remember coming clean about your lies after you had no choice!!!!!!

I mean.....  :lol:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, because it’s my word that is always in question here.  As you well know, here we’re other witnesses to this....and you’ve even admitted to doing it.  :lol:

JESUS!  You don’t even remember coming clean about your lies after you had no choice!!!!!!

I mean.....  :lol:

I admit to having a dupe. It was funny to watch tantrums. 

Weird the way you want to talk about lies on CE when the posts are all gone. 

I caught you in another lie didn’t I clown boy? You weren’t a mod back then. You are just making shit up again. 

I got turfed for making fun of the gold buyers when it went from 1,700 to 1,200 after they claimed it would clear $3,000.00 by year end. 

But you wouldn’t know that since you weren’t a mod then  

Zambo the liar  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I admit to having a dupe. It was funny to watch tantrums. 

Weird the way you want to talk about lies on CE when the posts are all gone. 

I caught you in another lie didn’t I clown boy? You weren’t a mod back then. You are just making shit up again. 

I got turfed for making fun of the gold buyers when it went from 1,700 to 1,200 after they claimed it would clear $3,000.00 by year end. 

But you wouldn’t know that since you weren’t a mod then  

Zambo the liar  

These deflections make no sense at all.  I’m not even sure you know what you are talking about.  What does my mod status have anything to do with our lies?

You should have never been made a real boy.

:lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

These deflections make no sense at all.  I’m not even sure you know what you are talking about.  What does my mod status have anything to do with our lies?

You should have never been made a real boy.

:lol2:

I guessed it. You weren’t a mod then. So many lies. You like to pretend you are part of something that you weren’t. So pathetic.