Check your account email address ×

momo the known liar

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He saw a show once where they were playing basketball.  It was an emotional experience for him igniting his inner Social justice warrior!!!

:lol:

Is that why you lie?  From heel spurs to a tiny wrists and ankled BarbieHanded retard!.  Eeesh!  

“My country didn’t need me”.  That could be your campaign slogan!

:lol:

And you supposedly were some “Operator” overseas and because of that you think they are all trash....Fordy doesn’t even know a Muslim but has his lips firmly locked onto  your lying ass. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you supposedly were some “Operator” overseas and because of that you think they are all trash....Fordy doesn’t even know a Muslim but has his lips firmly locked into your lying ass. 🤣

Not another Zambo lie?  

How pathetic. :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I guessed it. You weren’t a mod then. So many lies. You like to pretend you are part of something that you weren’t. So pathetic. 

You are so stupid.  :lol2:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you supposedly were some “Operator” overseas and because of that you think they are all trash....Fordy doesn’t even know a Muslim but has his lips firmly locked onto  your lying ass. 🤣

What?  Why are you so fucking simple?  Tell me, what about the ideology of Islam do you like?

If you cannot answer and are going to try and deflect, just be quiet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are so stupid.  :lol2:

What?  Why are you so fucking simple?  Tell me, what about the ideology of Islam do you like?

If you cannot answer and are going to try and deflect, just be quiet.

Why do I have to like their ideology..I don’t like some of  the shit Baptist’s believe but I don’’t make blanket statements calling them all trash. I don’t like how the Catholic Church covered up the pedophile priest issue but that doesn’t make all Catholics trash. Fuck I don’t like Northern Michigan rednecks that fly  the Confederate Flag but that doesn’t make all of them Trash either. 

Now go fuck yourself and let’s quit ruining the thread.  :joint:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do I have to like their ideology..I don’t like some of  the shit Baptist’s believe but I don’’t make blanket statements calling them all trash. I don’t like how the Catholic Church covered up the pedophile priest issue but that doesn’t make all Catholics trash. Fuck I don’t like Northern Michigan rednecks that fly  the Confederate Flag but that doesn’t make all of them Trash either. 

Why did you bother answering?

Don’t answer that either.  It’s “butt-hurt”.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:owned:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are an idiot. 🤣

Not at all.  I’m also not a worthless SJW that bases my decisions for the sole reason of being to the contrary of other’s who have upset me on the internet.

SBYL.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think we should get nutter back here and see what it would take for him to explain the snowmobile club story and maybe get momos picture posted in a sticky

yep. And open for questions

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think we should get nutter back here and see what it would take for him to explain the snowmobile club story and maybe get momos picture posted in a sticky

Every time Bipolarhooknose gets :owned: in another thread proven a complete imbecile and low IQ retard he runs back to fire this thread back up to the top :lol: like clockwork 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Every time Bipolarhooknose gets :owned: in another thread proven a complete imbecile and low IQ retard he runs back to fire this thread back up to the top :lol: like clockwork 

:owned: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You have never owned anyone on this forum. You're an annoying lying idiot. Your lies being brought up drives you insane and makes the rest of us laugh. Its perfect

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You have never owned anyone on this forum. You're an annoying lying idiot. Your lies being brought up drives you insane and makes the rest of us laugh. Its perfect

:true:

He schooled you pretty hard on parrellesium IIRC

:lies: and :bullshit: is all you post you fucking insane bipolar fucking clown, nobody here is dumber like seriously or a bigger Liar :finger2:

10 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

He schooled you pretty hard on parrellesium IIRC

:lol: yah for sure. Just like you wife's suburban gets 25mpg and runs an 11 second quarter