Check your account email address ×

Crowd Taunts Philadelphia Police Officers, Laugh At Them In Midst Of Gunfire During Standoff In Nicetown-Tioga

.For Warren to reignite the "Brown was murdered" lie five years later is beyond the pale. Warren deceptively markets herself as having superior compassion for victims. In reality, Warren is cold and calculating, willing to say anything in her perverse quest for power to control every aspect of our lives. Elizabeth Warren is a despicable human being...

...Warren's irresponsible lie about the circumstances of Brown's death so infuriated me because it sent a clarion call to blacks to kill more cops. I have had my fill of Democrats instigating hate, violence, and divisiveness while falsely portraying themselves as paragons of superior compassion...

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

.For Warren to reignite the "Brown was murdered" lie five years later is beyond the pale. Warren deceptively markets herself as having superior compassion for victims. In reality, Warren is cold and calculating, willing to say anything in her perverse quest for power to control every aspect of our lives. Elizabeth Warren is a despicable human being...

...Warren's irresponsible lie about the circumstances of Brown's death so infuriated me because it sent a clarion call to blacks to kill more cops. I have had my fill of Democrats instigating hate, violence, and divisiveness while falsely portraying themselves as paragons of superior compassion...

:lol: fuck cops and fuck you

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Oh boo hoo. Cry a river. 

Perhaps cops need to stop choking asthmatics to death and then walking away with zero penalty. Despite using an illegal choke. Cops are suiciding themselves because of how they are conducting business. They can’t live with themselves. 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I hold Obama equally responsible for triggering the Ben and Gregs of the world, as if brutalizing cops are the regular course of business in the some 70-80,000 interactions cops have each day in this country,. Its fucking disgusting.  Lets pull out the occasional abuses that are bound to happen and make news, as if its statistically significant.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Pigs sticking up for pigs....shocker

Damn you’re dumb.  

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Oh boo hoo. Cry a river. 

Theres that compassion we come to expect from our mental health professionals.  Stick up for degenerates and drug addicts, but condemn the people tasked to keep the peace.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I hold Obama equally responsible for triggering the Ben and Gregs of the world, as if brutalizing cops are the regular course of business in the some 70-80,000 interactions cops have each day in this country,. Its fucking disgusting.  Lets pull out the occasional abuses that are bound to happen and make news, as if its statistically significant.

Damn you’re dumb.  

Theres that compassion we come to expect from our mental health professionals.  Stick up for degenerates and drug addicts, but condemn the people tasked to keep the peace.  

Oh hear we go. Dragging a man’s profession into the issue. Just a reoccurring thing with you. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn you’re dumb.  

Hahaha. You're such a piece of hypocritical shit. Lmao.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh hear we go. Dragging a man’s profession into the issue. Just a reoccurring thing with you. 

You tell me how you reconcile some of the shit you say in here with how you made a lving.  You were supposed to be the guy to help people through a rough patch, get them on the right path.  Americans deserve to be radiated?  Wtf is wrong with you?  We’ve known each other a long time, but thats one of the most fucked up things Ive ever heard.  So yeah.  Hey I got a sweet ponzi scheme, you interested?  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You tell me how you reconcile some of the shit you say in here with how you made a lving.  You were supposed to be the guy to help people through a rough patch, get them on the right path.  Americans deserve to be radiated?  Wtf is wrong with you?  We’ve known each other a long time, but thats one of the most fucked up things Ive ever heard.  So yeah.  Hey I got a sweet ponzi scheme, you interested?  

Like I said. A reoccurring pattern. I dont expect it to change either.