Check your account email address ×

*breaking news* prison records falsified after Epstein found dead

Rod

36 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Who, in their right fukken mind, would not watch Epstein, who had previously tried to commit suicide, and who was the nation's number one, highest profile prisoner!!!

They gotta' be blacks. They gotta' be. 

Who would go to sleep with Epstein down the hall???????

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who, in their right fukken mind, would not watch Epstein, who had previously tried to commit suicide, and who was the nation's number one, highest profile prisoner!!!

They gotta' be blacks. They gotta' be. 

Who would go to sleep with Epstein down the hall???????

Niggers. That’s who 

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How is it that it’s only now that republicans are upset about the neglect and mistreatment of inmates in America’s prisons? 

How is it you came to that conclusion?

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Simple deduction. When’s the last time people were upset over a pedo killing themselves? 

No one gives a shit about Epstein killing himself, its the fact he did it without first ratting out all of his pals.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Simple deduction. When’s the last time people were upset over a pedo killing themselves? 

Theyre upset because it shouldnt have happened.  He had evidence that might have taken down corrupt bastards in the highest levels of power, I’d assume we’d all want to see that happen, regardless of party or ideology.

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No one gives a shit about Epstein killing himself, its the fact he did it without first ratting out all of his pals.

BINGO!  I'd prefer he be penetrated with a mop handle until it reached his brain stem but the fact he WAS MURDERED before he could squeal on all his DC clientele makes me sick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Theyre upset because it shouldnt have happened.  He had evidence that might have taken down corrupt bastards in the highest levels of power, I’d assume we’d all want to see that happen, regardless of party or ideology.

I get all that. I’m just blown away by the conspiracy theatrics driven by trump. It’s quite comical to watch. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I get all that. I’m just blown away by the conspiracy theatrics driven by trump. It’s quite comical to watch. 

Well Trump is a moron. This Epstein shit is no conspiracy. It's just pure evil by global elites on display for everyone to see

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Spin is extremely happy his hero’s weren’t tatted on by a living Epstein. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Conspiracy theories in the absence of proof. :lol: 

Well when the "proof" dies in the most fucked up imaginable impossible way they you kind of add two and two together

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Which is true. Guards fucking off. 

No....that is being disingenuous. There are strict protocol for being removed from suicide watch. Epstein went through none of it. It's impossible to hang yourself even in the SHU he was in....but he did it. He had no cell mate , no guards checking on him. Nothing.

He was killed or provided the tools to do it himself. Simple 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....that is being disingenuous. There are strict protocol for being removed from suicide watch. Epstein went through none of it. It's impossible to hang yourself even in the SHU he was in....but he did it. He had no cell mate , no guards checking on him. Nothing.

He was killed or provided the tools to do it himself. Simple 

Strict protocol? Do you know anything about the prison system?  Rarely is an inmate on suicide watch for more than 48 hours. A week is virtually unheard of. This is how the prisons today function. Prisons use the Columbia suicide prevention protocol. I’m acutely aware of its protocol. Prison rarely follow the guidelines for a variety of reasons. Some laziness and others lack of resources. There’s no accountability in the prison system if an inmate suicides. Nobody cares. 

Edited by spin_dry