Check your account email address ×

The daily Trump lie #2.

This one is light hearted and fun. Who doesn’t like a little golf?  Well evidently Trump when Obama was playing  

https://www.trumpgolfcount.com/

https://presidentialgolftracker.com/barackobama/

Trump only doubled Obama’s yearly golf count costing the taxpayers $108,000,000.00  so far Which is more than Obama spent on all vacations in 8 years. 

Trump Does Shit = It's ok. That's what TDS is all about for you girls.

I just provided links from a right wing site that complained in Sept. 2017 that Obama and his family spent 105 million in 8 years on travel.

Trump has spent 108 million in less than 3 playing golf ( a game he claimed he would not play as President. according to the many video clips ). That doesn't include his kids travel to drum up business for Trump co. 

Please feel free to argue that Trump isn't playing golf.

Or that he plays less than Obama.

Or that is costs less.

Or that he never claimed he wouldn't 

I would enjoy that spectacle. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

MC welcomes you to the Lie Tracker TDS club

Good grief.  Imagine what those meetings are like.  A room full of half-witted, chattering losers with a box of stale donuts and like warm coffee in the corner by Pouty, who screams names at people that walk like a drunken Tourette’s clown.

Eeesh!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump Does Shit = It's ok. That's what TDS is all about for you girls.

I just provided links from a right wing site that complained in Sept. 2017 that Obama and his family spent 105 million in 8 years on travel.

Trump has spent 108 million in less than 3 playing golf ( a game he claimed he would not play as President. according to the many video clips ). That doesn't include his kids travel to drum up business for Trump co. 

Please feel free to argue that Trump isn't playing golf.

Or that he plays less than Obama.

Or that is costs less.

Or that he never claimed he wouldn't 

I would enjoy that spectacle. 

C9FFE2AC-DF64-4A0F-9DE7-FE66A6E94DC7.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

As of Aug 10th he played golf 218 times since taking office, yet he promised not to play at all.

How does the lie count work?  Do we count all the times he said he wouldn't golf? Or do we count that as one lie and the number of times he golfs as the lie?

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

How does the lie count work?  Do we count all the times he said he wouldn't golf? Or do we count that as one lie and the number of times he golfs as the lie?

Given the fact you overlook all of your side's lies but want Trump crucified for even the slightest hint of a lie, you are disqualified from this game. You're too stupid to play.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Obama played 333 rounds of golf, total.

You are correct. I also don't know if Obama ever Promised not to play golf.  I am relatively sure he did not own a golf club and therefore did not profit from his golf games.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Given the fact you overlook all of your side's lies but want Trump crucified for even the slightest hint of a lie, you are disqualified from this game. You're too stupid to play.

Slightest hint of a lie?????:lol2:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Cuz both sides are the same eh Massive Shit :lmao:

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Slightest hint of a lie?????:lol2:

Of course you think Im trying to say Trumps lies are small, inconsequential. This why your stupid.

What Im really saying is your a dipshit hypocrite.

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Of course you think Im trying to say Trumps lies are small, inconsequential. This why your stupid.

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm not sure anyone has time to track down the slightest hint of a lie from Trump.

He tells so many whoppers that there just isn't enough man hours to go looking for hints. 

I'm just pointing out his lies. Please feel free to point out that Obama claimed he wasn't going to play golf.