Check your account email address ×

The daily Trump lie #2.

10 minutes ago, irv said:

You just described yourself perfectly but yet you think it is others who are stupid. Seek help!!

The Dunning – Kruger Effect : On Being Ignorant of One ’ s Own Ignorance

In this chapter, I provide argument and evidence that the scope of people's ignorance is often invisible to them. This meta-ignorance (or ignorance of ignorance) arises because lack of expertise and knowledge often hides in the realm of the “unknown unknowns” or is disguised by erroneous beliefs and background knowledge that only appear to be sufficient to conclude a right answer. As empirical evidence of meta-ignorance, I describe the Dunning–Kruger effect, in which poor performers in many… CONTINUE READING

stupid2.jpg

It just nails it.

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Something else isn't it!! As a race, if this behaviour/mentality continues, we are all doomed!! :sad:

Meh, the smart ones will always prevail.  You cannot redistribute intellect.  

22 minutes ago, irv said:

You just described yourself perfectly but yet you think it is others who are stupid. Seek help!!

The Dunning – Kruger Effect : On Being Ignorant of One ’ s Own Ignorance

In this chapter, I provide argument and evidence that the scope of people's ignorance is often invisible to them. This meta-ignorance (or ignorance of ignorance) arises because lack of expertise and knowledge often hides in the realm of the “unknown unknowns” or is disguised by erroneous beliefs and background knowledge that only appear to be sufficient to conclude a right answer. As empirical evidence of meta-ignorance, I describe the Dunning–Kruger effect, in which poor performers in many… CONTINUE READING

stupid2.jpg

Jesus Christ Irv, if you were any dumber, you’d need to be watered. 

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

People are actually thinking of their pocket book this time around. Which is great for the cons to come out ahead over the other parties. 

Sure. That’s why Scheer won’t even mention Doug Fords name. Ford had to shut down the legislature until after the Federal election in order to give conservatives a chance. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It just nails it.

Meh, the smart ones will always prevail.  You cannot redistribute intellect.  

I hope you're right!! These types seem to be multiplying daily! :yikes:

1 hour ago, irv said:

I hope you're right!! These types seem to be multiplying daily! :yikes:

They came out of the woodwork when Trudeau started his virtue signlling and global warming crap. They will crawl back under the rocks from which they came as soon as we rid ourselves of the moron. Most that voted Trudeau in were just sick of harper, they had no idea they were getting a crazed fr left lunatic. One and done. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

They came out of the woodwork when Trudeau started his virtue signlling and global warming crap. They will crawl back under the rocks from which they came as soon as we rid ourselves of the moron. Most that voted Trudeau in were just sick of harper, they had no idea they were getting a crazed fr left lunatic. One and done. 

Still don’t believe that mmgw is a threat?  Not surprised. I’m sure you’ll blame it on the messengers when it becomes obvious. 

“They weren’t really clear with their message “ Derp. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still don’t believe that mmgw is a threat?  Not surprised. I’m sure you’ll blame it on the messengers when it becomes obvious. 

“They weren’t really clear with their message “ Derp. 

No, it is not a threat. I will ask you what has changed that can be construed as a threat? I know you will not answer, because the answer is nothing. If we were really under a great threat of oceans swallowing up coastlines, we would not see giant insurance companies taking on more and more policies against that happening. If we were really experiencing catastrophic events we would be able to show that. Simply claiming it is climate change every single time a natural weather event happens is not proof of anything other than the fact that warmers are gullible morons. Forest fires have not increased and neither have hurricanes. Yet these so called climate scientists pretend they have, and pretend ech event is proof they are correct. The media has been bought, the globalists are sucking you in, and you are gut hooked. If I believed in this shit, I would be seeking high grounds, off grid systems, and a place I could produce my own food. Why are you doing nothing, are you hoping taxes will fix an issue you are positive is true? or are you suicidal?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

True.  So why the fuck does someone who doesn't even live in this country post about the leader of it all the time?  Something is wrong with him.

Barb is deranged and obsessed. How many more can drop off the forum with health issues? :news: