Check your account email address ×

SSI dynos 2020 cat 800 against a 2019!

Rod

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes....and every year hes the go to where manus bring hot setups to pump numbers. He puts out articles every year blah blah blah blah. You know the rest

Yeah.  Actually, he’s quite brilliant.  His following is loyal too.  If somebody with a subscription posts his “exclusive information” on the web they get scolded by others.  I mean, seriously?  :lmao:

Quite the cult following.  People love others that tell them what they want to hear.  “That can adds 15hp!”   “That sled makes 165hp out of the box!”

:)

Pretty sure that’s who Doo used in 2011 when they came up with the 163hp etec.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes....and every year hes the go to where manus bring hot setups to pump numbers. He puts out articles every year blah blah blah blah. You know the rest

So which of the Shootout results (DTR) from last year do you disagree with?   To me the Doo 600 seems a bit high.   Everything else is what I would expect within a few % on dyno favorable runs. (optimal engine/pipe temps)    

Cat 600 127.1

Poo 600 124.9

Doo 600 133.5

Cat 800 154.2

Poo 800 156.5 

Poo 800 166.0

Doo 850 167.7

Yam SRX 207.9

Tcat 206.3

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So which of the Shootout results (DTR) from last year do you disagree with?   To me the Doo 600 seems a bit high.   Everything else is what I would expect within a few % on dyno favorable runs. (optimal engine/pipe temps)    

Cat 600 127.1

Poo 600 124.9

Doo 600 133.5

Cat 800 154.2

Poo 800 156.5 

Poo 800 166.0

Doo 850 167.7

Yam SRX 207.9

Tcat 206.3

I'd like to see the graphs with info in the turbo sleds. Boost , bsfc and duration

In sleds HP at the crank means nothing. Hp at the track means everything. Losing 50% of crankshft power by the time it hits the ground leaves a ton of room to     improve numbers while never touch an engine. losers like ben like 4 stroke turbos because they have no skills and can simply buy a canned tune and think they are tuners. plug and play benny will never be fast.

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

In sleds HP at the crank means nothing. Hp at the track means everything. Losing 50% of crankshft power by the time it hits the ground leaves a ton of room to     improve numbers while never touch an engine. losers like ben like 4 stroke turbos because they have no skills and can simply buy a canned tune and think they are tuners. plug and play benny will never be fast.

Says the fucking guy who raved about his z1 jag and its blazing speed lol. Back to the truckstop faggot....you've got some mouth exercises to do

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Says the fucking guy who raved about his z1 jag and its blazing speed lol. Back to the truckstop faggot....you've got some mouth exercises to do

Raved about its speed?? Never. My 2019 cat 800 aint much faster though. the procross is a slow chassis, slower than the heavier barney chassis. either way, with you on a sled it will be slower than most because you cannot ride. Inexperience and stupidity will always have you lagging behind. Leaving soon for alberta, want some pics of the male lot lizards for your spank bank?

Edited by ManOnManOral

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....you fell off pretty far zoso

Oh come on, you are a shit rider, crash more than you stay on the thing and only get out for a few miles per year. Every time you touch an engine it flls apart and runs like shit. But hey, at least you are consistent. 

On 8/13/2019 at 1:38 PM, Anler said:

Looks like Xammie should get a doo 600!

Why?  My sled is somewhere in the low 130’s according to SW. Not that is makes much difference for me though.  Just a couple grams of clutch weights. 

On 8/13/2019 at 1:19 PM, Rapid Anus said:

There’s a couple guys doing really good with the 800 ho pro cross at the drags here now 

Even with ancient PC chassis?  Not possible!!!!!!  NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!  ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

4 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

poo seems to be the best at getting power to the track out of the box. Less power yet faster in the real world. hmmmm.

that is mostly Rory he was cat/black magic / race department clutching guy for years and poo made him a offer to good to pass on 

10 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

At Haydays for example, out of 28 classes, non vintage, Cat won 11. 

yeah ok 3 are full custom chassis with no manufacture just sled owner same sled won 3. first . news flash cat 4st powered .

3 are yammi cats .no need to say more

then we have a few 500 class from top and a few 600 class from poo and top and I think 1 700 heavy  mod from poo .

and I think your 11 is off but don't care enough to go look 

he'll a bud won 3 classes last yr on 2 diff sleds 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah ok 3 are full custom chassis with no manufacture just sled owner same sled won 3. first . news flash cat 4st powered .

3 are yammi cats .no need to say more

then we have a few 500 class from top and a few 600 class from poo and top and I think 1 700 heavy  mod from poo .

and I think your 11 is off but don't care enough to go look 

he'll a bud won 3 classes last yr on 2 diff sleds 

Sure you don't. Just stating what is on the Sno Baron site. Don't be mad. BTW, if you didn't look, how did you know about the Schroeder sleds? 

Edited by J. Jackson

12 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

XP sucks balls on top end too 

mach Z or CFR wins the game 

My g4 was decent on top ....could hit 105gps about anywhere 108-109 in good conditions. Not bad for 165hp modern sled with a 137 under it.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My g4 was decent on top ....could hit 105gps about anywhere 108-109 in good conditions. Not bad for 165hp modern sled with a 137 under it.

CFR 800 would gape that