Check your account email address ×

Have to laugh at the left.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Leftards:  Trump needs to stop using divisive language and bring the country together.

Trump: I condemn all forms of hate including white supremacy.   I'd like to come to your city an morn with you and show my support.

Leftards:   We hate you don't come.   

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Nobody really cares anyway. 

I don't think you are right.   Its this kind of shit that put Trump in the WH and will help him in his bid for re-election.  

If they really wanted to beat him they would ignore him and trivial shit like this.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't think you are right.   Its this kind of shit that put Trump in the WH and will help him in his bid for re-election.  

If they really wanted to beat him they would ignore him and trivial shit like this.  

I completely disagree. People who are going to vote for Trump were going to vote for him anyway and people who werent wont. Its just a matter of how many people show up. 

This isnt a fresh election where there are 2 new candidates running, everybody knows what they are getting with Trump by now. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I completely disagree. People who are going to vote for Trump were going to vote for him anyway and people who werent wont. Its just a matter of how many people show up. 

This isnt a fresh election where there are 2 new candidates running, everybody knows what they are getting with Trump by now. 

The media and Dems have cried wolf so many times over Trump that it has just become back ground noise. I think a majority of swing voters will hold their nose and vote for Trump purely for selfish reasons regardless of what the media says.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

It doesn't swing the amount of voters that it did in 2016 but it is still making a difference.   He is gaining support within the HA and AA communities and this play's into that. 

The Nazi is :wrong: again like usual the walkaway and blexit campaigns as well as women for Trump and some others are getting huge new support. Walkaway is really interesting in that it's people that are sick of being lied to by DemonCUNTs for decades and them currently telling :lies: about Trump like this. Blexit it kind of similar but blacks knowing they can think for themselves and don't have to vote DemonCUNT just cuz blacks always have. That one reverend that Don Lemon was trying to bait into calling Trump a racist didn't realize till 2015 that LBJ went into the projects and deliberately split up families and he is fucking pissed. :news:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The media and Dems have cried wolf so many times over Trump that it has just become back ground noise. I think a majority of swing voters will hold their nose and vote for Trump purely for selfish reasons regardless of what the media says.

I dont believe in swing voters, not in this election. Trump doesnt need to convince anyone, everyone knows what they are getting with him. If you are going to vote for Trump you were always going to vote for Trump. I bet he wouldnt even have to campaign and it wouldnt make a difference. 

Just now, Highmark said:

It doesn't swing the amount of voters that it did in 2016 but it is still making a difference.   He is gaining support within the HA and AA communities and this play's into that. 

I dont think there is anyone left to win or lose. People have seen what they get with Trump. they already know if they are going to vote for him or not. And unless the economy takes a massive shit or we are attacked or at war I dont see any dems beating him. 

I dont believe in swing voters, not in this election. Trump doesnt need to convince anyone, everyone knows what they are getting with him. If you are going to vote for Trump you were always going to vote for Trump. I bet he wouldnt even have to campaign and it wouldnt make a difference. 

You're an idiot dude it's just that simple :guzzle:

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think there is anyone left to win or lose. People have seen what they get with Trump. they already know if they are going to vote for him or not. And unless the economy takes a massive shit or we are attacked or at war I dont see any dems beating him. 

Again, its not the same numbers but there were still a lot of people who didn't vote and plenty of them are sick and tired of falsely being called racist or sexist or whatever.  

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think the current group of welfare peddlers running for the Dem ticket have an up hill battle at this point. They have been so focused on Trump's warts that they have ignored the bigger picture which is his successes. I don't think the current Dem front runners are quick enough on their feet to take out Trump.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Again, its not the same numbers but there were still a lot of people who didn't vote and plenty of them are sick and tired of falsely being called racist or sexist or whatever.  

Its always one issue or another. The lines are drawn, I dont see too many people crossing. The dems arent bringing anything new, Tulsi seems to make some sense but she will get that DNC knife in the back that Sanders got. Theyll probably stick Biden up our ass and nobody is excited about that. Its all just a show IMO... 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I think the current group of welfare peddlers running for the Dem ticket have an up hill battle at this point. They have been so focused on Trump's warts that they have ignored the bigger picture which is his successes. I don't think the current Dem front runners are quick enough on their feet to take out Trump.

Uphill battle and complete turd for a candidate. Its a joke man. They are a complete joke. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Uphill battle and complete turd for a candidate. Its a joke man. They are a complete joke. 

All they can do is pray for rain at this point which is a bad spot to be in. How many threads has MC started about a coming recession which you know are just regurgitation from left wing sites. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

All they can do is pray for rain at this point which is a bad spot to be in. How many threads has MC started about a coming recession which you know are just regurgitation from left wing sites. 

Its clear they dont give a fuck.