Check your account email address ×

Have to laugh at the left.

They truly are the dumbest mother fuckers in the country.  Third largest city in Michigan overwhelmingly votes to reelect mayor.   Caught on tape calling blacks monkeys,  old women dusty cunts, retards belong in cages. 

D6504924-FC47-4EBC-A82E-6DADCC50FF52.jpeg

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe we should change that to the "left side of the isle" as not to offend your LGBTQXYZ sensibilities.

He’s always done that and, at one point, I decided to agree.  However, it’s become clear that almost all left of center are “the left”. Antifa is found within all the ranks of the liberals high fiving and “sticking it” to the right with their little brand of fascism whenever they can.  They are ALL the left now.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They truly are the dumbest mother fuckers in the country.  Third largest city in Michigan overwhelmingly votes to reelect mayor.   Caught on tape calling blacks monkeys,  old women dusty cunts, retards belong in cages. 

Same idiocy here.  Largest mining range in the country that just until this last election voted stern dem...and lost jobs every single year...but still voted dem?  Dummies.  My city (Duluth) has had liberal leadership for 30 years and has remained stagnant in both jobs and population the entire time.  In fact, we are the only medium sized city in America that has had no growth in the last two years. NONE!  Our leadership brow beats the shit out of all companies trying to relocate here for “affordable housing” and other community donations.  I guess jobs don’t count!  Imbeciles.  Total imbeciles.  It does however provide some hilarious entertainment watching them doddle around the communities like do-gooders while, the four major colleges in the area graduate young kids that haul ass out of here for real jobs.  It’s like a bad movie.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He’s an Independent just like MC!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands and you can sling the bullshit with best of the best....Time for a Mayoral run!!!!!!!!:salute:

Do I somehow seem like the political type to you?  Are you clinical?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s an Independent just like MC!!!!!!!

The guy is a complete asshole.   Wayne County is Democrat strong hold, it is not even like they would lose power to Republicans.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s always done that and, at one point, I decided to agree.  However, it’s become clear that almost all left of center are “the left”. Antifa is found within all the ranks of the liberals high fiving and “sticking it” to the right with their little brand of fascism whenever they can.  They are ALL the left now.

Same idiocy here.  Largest mining range in the country that just until this last election voted stern dem...and lost jobs every single year...but still voted dem?  Dummies.  My city (Duluth) has had liberal leadership for 30 years and has remained stagnant in both jobs and population the entire time.  In fact, we are the only medium sized city in America that has had no growth in the last two years. NONE!  Our leadership brow beats the shit out of all companies trying to relocate here for “affordable housing” and other community donations.  I guess jobs don’t count!  Imbeciles.  Total imbeciles.  It does however provide some hilarious entertainment watching them doddle around the communities like do-gooders while, the four major colleges in the area graduate young kids that haul ass out of here for real jobs.  It’s like a bad movie.

Detroit is on the upswing because of 3 rich white guys and a White Dem mayor willing to work with them.  Not Dem policies. 

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Detroit is on the upswing because of 3 rich white guys and a White Dem mayor willing to work with them.  Not Dem policies. 

Dan Gilbert, William Clay Ford Jr. and The Illitch Family?

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

👍

Back in the day...like very early 90’s day...I went to a few concerts at The Fox Theater and the restoration that Mike Illitch had done was simply stunning.

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back in the day...like very early 90’s day...I went to a few concerts at The Fox Theater and the restoration that Mike Illitch had done was simply stunning.

Mr. Illitch was like the first one in, too. Detroit was still a scary place when he started buying it up and moved his Little Caesars HQ down there.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Mr. Illitch was like the first one in, too. Detroit was still a scary place when he started buying it up and moved his Little Caesars HQ down there.

He really was the driving force and it’s nice to see Gilbert and The Fords carrying on with it.