Check your account email address ×

Probably the best fucking steak I've ever had

• Advertising Member
20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I love how ford equates cooking on a grill to masculinity. :lol: 

Wonder what brand grill ford uses......burners all rusted the fuck out, grates bent to fucking hell, rambling on about how BP killed dolphins in the gulf, half smashed on PBR....... :bc: 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I love how ford equates cooking on a grill to masculinity. :lol: 

perfect summer night - who wants to be inside cooking over a frying pan like a granny  :lol:

Great smoke flavor btw ... I have a technique I use that is non traditional for big thick steaks like that. My title as grill master is still firmly intact ... :snack:

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

Wonder what brand grill ford uses......burners all rusted the fuck out, grates bent to fucking hell, rambling on about how BP killed dolphins in the gulf, half smashed on PBR....... :bc: 

Burners are hit ... can get great flame that way Seatster  :bc: and I was half tuned after golf while cooking them ... some green beans from garden on grill also ...delish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It can be cut either way man, it is commonly cut as roast.

Your cut was not cut as a roast.  

Neal

I have to disagree Neal....a chuck roast does not commonly include the chuck eye roll in it. The chuck roast is not the chuck eye as its commonly sold in stores. You could likely request a whole chuck rib roast but I've never seen one butcher that way

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

perfect summer night - who wants to be inside cooking over a frying pan like a granny  :lol:

Great smoke flavor btw ... I have a technique I use that is non traditional for big thick steaks like that. My title as grill master is still firmly intact ... :snack:

Burners are hit ... can get great flame that way Seatster  :bc: and I was half tuned after golf while cooking them ... some green beans from garden on grill also ...delish

Hey retard.....I've smoked and grilled about 1300lbs of meat so far this summer and not 1lb of it was with gas. You're a fucking noob. Grill master :lol:

you're a fucking complete noob ass noob in the protein cooked over fire arena

now kill yourself propane pussy!!!!

Edited by f7ben

• Advertising Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have to disagree Neal....a chuck roast does not commonly include the chuck eye roll in it. The chuck roast is not the chuck eye as its commonly sold in stores. You could likely request a whole chuck rib roast but I've never seen one butcher that way

Stop being difficult......it's the first steak before the ribeye....... :bc:

Speaking of which, have any of you guys ever seen a "club" steak?  That's when you are at an old school butcher...

Edited by Seatofmypants

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

Stop being difficult......it's the first steak before the ribeye....... :bc:

Speaking of which have any of you guys ever seen a "club" steak?  That's when you are at an old school butcher...

So not a roast.....got it !!!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard.....I've smoked and grilled about 1300lbs of meat so far this summer and not 1lb of it was with gas. You're a fucking noob. Grill master :lol:

Wolf Of Wall Street GIF

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Best steak I ever had cooked by me was on charcoal :bc: no contest 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have wood smoke rolling ... so slow your roll & get back on the griddle Betty Crocker! :hay:

:lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Cherry...................you fucking redneck. :bc: 

I like hickory and oak but I cant source any fruit wood or even hickory up here. My options are oak or maple and that's about it

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Oak is pretty harsh, but I like the hard smoke flavor.  :bc:

Neal

Oak is very mellow in a stick burner. Slightly less smokey than hickory and far far less pronounced than mesquite.

The other reason I'll probably just stick to oak is it's a beautiful burning wood. Long consistent heat and low ash