Check your account email address ×

Yeah.... Epstein

I'm very pessimistic about America. If this shit keeps up, a constitutional crisis would not surprise me. 

The amount of fraud, and corruption that we have seen in the last few presidents is unbelievable. 

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Watch this video

First I’ve posted numerous stories that talk about all of this. Second Why is anyone  surprised by any of this??? We live in a sick world 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Hadn't heard that Bill had a "burner phone" to specifically talk to Epstein.   :pc:

Neither had I...that is fucked up as is ditching The SS and hopping on The Lolita Express...sick motherfucker. Hillary is just as bad standing up there spewing her shit while her husband was raping and being a pedophile.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So if Clinton is guilty by association so is Trump?

Did you watch the video? Trump has some exposure here. He was smart to dismiss Epstein.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So if Clinton is guilty by association so is Trump?

LOL.  The only people pushing anything are the TDS sufferers.  As of right now, the only person that should be discussed is Epstein.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

First I’ve posted numerous stories that talk about all of this. Second Why is anyone  surprised by any of this??? We live in a sick world 

No I am not surprised I (like you) am just sharing more information about it as I become aware. :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  The only people pushing anything are the TDS sufferers.  As of right now, the only person that should be discussed is Epstein.

Oh...so we shouldn’t be talking about Clinton’s connection to Epstein?

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...so we shouldn’t be talking about Clinton’s connection to Epstein?

I am suggesting that partisan politics should not be involved yet, but the first association that I saw come out was Epstein -> Acosta -> Trump. 

Edited by racer254

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am suggesting that partisan politics should not be involved yet, but the first association that I saw come out was Epstein -> Acosta -> Trump. 

Yeah...is any of that not legit? 

The video was about Clinton....who cares about political affiliation...they should all hang if guilty.

BTW you do realize that mega wealth and power transcends political lines...right? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The video was about Clinton....who cares about political affiliation...they should all hang if guilty.

BTW you do realize that mega wealth and power transcends political lines...right? 

Bingo.  There is some shady shit that has been going on in washington and it needs to get out in the open and remove the fucksticks that are causing it.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree with this Jimmy.  The super wealthy don't get to caught up in the politics of a politician just weather or not he or she can advance their cause of choice and for how much$$$.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

So because Trumps name was mentioned before Clinton’s, that’s your beef?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

LOL.  If your going to try to tie anyone to Epstein, then do it without partisanship, just like the video explains.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  If your going to try to tie anyone to Epstein, then do it without partisanship, just like the video explains.

😂