Check your account email address ×

I chuckle at all the this person says X about Trump posts

People act like it’s a stretch to shit on Trump!!! People are roundly applauded by the MSM for taking shots at Trump. How many times have comments praising shots being taken at trump by a conservative been applauded and accompanied by “and they are a Republican or a conservative” 

point being no one is putting themselves out on a line by being critical of the guy.  

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People act like it’s a stretch to shit on Trump!!! People are roundly applauded by the MSM for taking shots at Trump. How many times have comments praising shots being taken at trump by a conservative been applauded and accompanied by “and they are a Republican or a conservative” 

point being no one is putting themselves out on a line by being critical of the guy.  

Well.....an ambassador from Britain would probably disagree 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I wish I was like you - eeeasily amused.

Trump makes himself a target. He has since the day he announced his campaign. A person can’t say and do the shit he does without expecting a backlash. Donald Trump loves to play victim to the circumstances he creates. His appointees and supporters encourage it. It makes them all believe that they elected an “outsider”. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump makes himself a target. He has since the day he announced his campaign. A person can’t say and do the shit he does without expecting a backlash. Donald Trump loves to play victim to the circumstances he creates. His appointees and supporters encourage it. It makes them all believe that they elected an “outsider”. 

:goodpost:

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You miss the point of my post as per usual. Your post has zero relevance when it comes to this topic

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh yes.

Neal

If you attacked Obama in the public domain during his tenure you were immediately ostracized and cast out. It was career suicide for anyone other than fox news sycophants or employees. Nobody in the mainstream dare do anything other than grovel at his feet and shower him with adulation 

You're very wrong here Neal

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you attacked Obama in the public domain during his tenure you were immediately ostracized and cast out. It was career suicide for anyone other than fox news sycophants or employees. Nobody in the mainstream dare do anything other than grovel at his feet and shower him with adulation 

Bullshit, look how many monkey comparisons happened between he and Michelle.  Every thing she did fashion wise was ridiculed mercilessly.  Look at the shit he took for riding a bike and wearing a bike helmet.  Look at the shit he took for having a beer summit.  FFS look how long people believed he was a Muslim, or born in Kenya.  Recall the, "I'm not racist, I hate his white half too!" bumper stickers? 

GMAFB.

Neal

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish Trump would have been ostracized and cast out.  He sucks. 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Bullshit, look how many monkey comparisons happened between he and Michelle.  Every thing she did fashion wise was ridiculed mercilessly.  Look at the shit he took for riding a bike and wearing a bike helmet.  Look at the shit he took for having a beer summit.  FFS look how long people believed he was a Muslim, or born in Kenya.  Recall the, "I'm not racist, I hate his white half too!" bumper stickers? 

GMAFB.

Neal

Show me any attacks on Obama by legitimate mainstream sources Neal

Not fucking Drudge or Fox or Sludgey 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I think it is clear that Trump understands the media and it's power better than those who run it's many outlets.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Oh just fucking spare me.  He doesn’t help himself sometimes but the left media is out of their minds over this guy.  Sore ass losers.  That’s all there is to it.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh just fucking spare me.  He doesn’t help himself sometimes but the left media is out of their minds over this guy.  Sore ass losers.  That’s all there is to it.  

You're an idiot....that's all there is to it. 

So the MSM hammers him and the genius decides to go after the one network that carries his water. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Agreed 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are a god damn whiney little hating bitch...that’s all there is to that!

:lol2:

Boo hoo!

Damn the ASVAB requirements must have been loooooooooowwwww when you signed up....holy fuck.

IMG_4776.JPG.fca85a852875bba7fcfb6efb8c129158.JPG

56 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

GMAFB.

Neal

In the MSM not on FSCE FFS. Seriously thought you were smarter than this.