Check your account email address ×

Humanity doesn't deserve this planet

Just now, motonoggin said:

Anything over 40' is okay from what I've heard but all the smaller stuff is junk. Thin hulls, bad fit and finish, junky upholstery, etc 

I recall reading people being pleased with some of their stuff for the price point. Obviously its entry level and served a market

Just now, f7ben said:

I recall reading people being pleased with some of their stuff for the price point. Obviously its entry level and served a market

Yes of course.  They are decent boats for the money.  I was just giving noggin crap.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yes of course.  They are decent boats for the money.  I was just giving noggin crap.  

I pictured you picturing a late 80s 17' roundabout with a rotten wood core transom :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think most of us have bragged I can't really recall Dave ever doing so.  

Oh I know he hasn't but some do it on a regular basis.....He did post some great pictures that were kind of a brag but he gets a pass for those. :lol::quaqmire:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Their  quality has improved greatly since the early days and they are now owned by Brunswick.

https://global.bayliner.com/

I think their reputation will last them forever or at least a very long time unless word spreads fast and true that they are now a quality boat.

My bud use to say, there is nothing harder to get rid of than herpes and a Bayliner. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

What do I brag about? My Tacoma? :lol: 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Lol. All I ever spoke about that was what a poorly built POS it was. 

Do not forget getting shitfaced, crashing it, fleeing on foot, and lying to the  police.

I always say Bayliner for entry level boaters 

My bud had a newer 35 at the time he called the shitliner. It was unstable couldn't handle much weight but was fun to party on. The manifold cracked when we were across the lake in Wisconsin. We JB welded it and made it home asside from that and interior coming loose or falling off that was it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, irv said:

I think their reputation will last them forever or at least a very long time unless word spreads fast and true that they are now a quality boat.

My bud use to say, there is nothing harder to get rid of than herpes and a Bayliner. 

I gave her my peas , then she gave me herpes.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I always say Bayliner for entry level boaters 

My bud had a newer 35 at the time he called the shitliner. It was unstable couldn't handle much weight but was fun to party on. The manifold cracked when we were across the lake in Wisconsin. We JB welded it and made it home asside from that and interior coming loose or falling off that was it. 

Sounds reliable enough...