Check your account email address ×

Fact

Donald Trump, by injecting himself into the Democrat’s civil war and compelling the Pelosi establishment to embrace the Squad, may have just pulled off a classic Tom Sawyer move. Rather than allowing the Democrats to reign in their extreme left flank and quell the temper-tantrum-like calls for impeachment, he has gotten the left to embrace their darker demons and make the Squad the face of the party. In doing so, he has made four freshman Congresswomen the Squad to Re-elect the President.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Donald Trump, by injecting himself into the Democrat’s civil war and compelling the Pelosi establishment to embrace the Squad, may have just pulled off a classic Tom Sawyer move. Rather than allowing the Democrats to reign in their extreme left flank and quell the temper-tantrum-like calls for impeachment, he has gotten the left to embrace their darker demons and make the Squad the face of the party. In doing so, he has made four freshman Congresswomen the Squad to Re-elect the President.

You have to be pretty far gone to think Trump’s racist tweets forced Democrats to embrace their darker demons.  

The entire Trump presidency forced Republicans to do that. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You have to be pretty far gone to think Trump’s racist tweets forced Democrats to embrace their darker demons.  

And you have to be equally if not more far off if you think Trump is an actual racist. When he gets reelected in a year and a half, maybe you might wake up and realize you don’t know shit. 

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

It’s actually spectacular to watch.  Look at the media covering every move these half wits say while they hold them up on their pedestal.  Where are the POTUS candidates?  :lol:

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nobody in any forum thinks you have any brains at all.  Much less anything remotely resembling strategic play.

Eeww....you are like an emotional little girl. Be careful, your Muzzy clit loppers might just clip your little wee off!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh look. A meme full of bullshit that idiots will believe 

trump charged mandela 130 grand 

and you can't be racist against jews they aren't a race.  Odd that the right uses that argument about Muslims yet don't you dare say something bad about the jews/israel

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and you can't be racist against jews they aren't a race.  Odd that the right uses that argument about Muslims yet don't you dare say something bad about the jews/israel

Who uses that argument?  I believe it’s called an anti-Semite.  But let’s be honest here, the term “Racist” (racism) is spread so far out and away from it’s original AND CORRECT definition anymore....who really cares?  It’s like being called a “fag”.  It’s just a harmless insult nobody takes seriously anymore.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Who uses that argument?  I believe it’s called an anti-Semite.  But let’s be honest here, the term “Racist” (racism) is spread so far out and away from it’s original AND CORRECT definition anymore....who really cares?  It’s like being called a “fag”.  It’s just a harmless insult nobody takes seriously anymore.

Yep. Merca slid so far from societal norms that being a racist President is acceptable by the right. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why doesn't Trump tell those joos to go back where they came from?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why doesn't Trump tell those joos to go back where they came from?

Which American hating racist Jews at eyou referring to?  

Hey, your reinforcement is here.  :lmao:

VVVVVVVVVV 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. Merca slid so far from societal norms that being a racist President is acceptable by the right. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Which American hating racist Jews at eyou referring to?  

Hey, your reinforcement is here.  :lmao:

VVVVVVVVVV 

How about Epstein or Weinstein? Not a peep about those rapists...

Edited by Anler

1 minute ago, Anler said:

How about Epstein or Weinstein? Not a peep about those racists...

Ummm....wut?  Are they racists?  Did they pick a fight with POTUS and make a spectacle of themselves with disgust for America?

I must have missed it.

Just shut your hole, DAFfy.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Why didn't you include the Clintons ? Afraid of suicide?

Edit I meant rapist not racist. Is Hillary a joo? If so yeah, send her back too!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm....wut?  Are they racists?  Did they pick a fight with POTUS and make a spectacle of themselves with disgust for America?

I must have missed it.

Just shut your hole, DAFfy.

I meant rapists not racists. Everyone is a racist. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I meant rapists not racists. Everyone is a racist. 

I just literally rolled my eyes.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Either way; racist or rapist, my statement stands fast?? Are you fucking soft?

I like rhetorical questions.  Think he’ll answer?

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Either way; racist or rapist, my statement stands fast?? Are you fucking soft?

No, I am just a racist but I am not a rapist!