Check your account email address ×

Making America Great Again! (For Child Sex Traffickers)

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The fact that he was given a deal is just sickening. It shows the extent of how the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are basic toilet paper. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The fact that he was given a deal is just sickening. It shows the extent of how the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are basic toilet paper. 

Complete toilet paper unless you have money.....money buys rights. 

55 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s defending his actions yet allowed a secret deal without legally including the victims.

If it was a Just decision why was it secret? He’s a scum and so it Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump likes em young like in their 20's. But who doesnt? 

I know,  the fucking irony. ......... 

Im going to go  stare at the 47 page thread of instagram hotties, until I cool off from all my outrage over old guys wanting bang young women. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I know,  the fucking irony. ......... 

Im going to go  stare at the 47 page thread of instagram hotties, until I cool off from all my outrage over old guys wanting bang young women. 

hahahaha. just like this morning. have been exercising, eating well, cut down on the beer and smokes. fuck woke up and felt like an 20yo. but where the fuck would i find one at 330 in the morning

The guy is a piece of shit.....

Alexander Acosta, the US labor secretary under fire for having granted Jeffrey Epstein immunity from federal prosecution in 2008, after the billionaire was investigated for having run a child sex trafficking ring, is proposing 80% funding cuts for the government agency that combats child sex trafficking.

The bureau’s budget would fall from $68m last year to just $18.5m. The proposed reduction is so drastic that experts say it would effectively kill off many federal efforts to curb sex trafficking and put the lives of large numbers of children at risk

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hmmm......which Administrations DOJ failed to prosecute Epstein from 2002-2016?

Which administration charged him?  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The guy is a piece of shit.....

Alexander Acosta, the US labor secretary under fire for having granted Jeffrey Epstein immunity from federal prosecution in 2008, after the billionaire was investigated for having run a child sex trafficking ring, is proposing 80% funding cuts for the government agency that combats child sex trafficking.

The bureau’s budget would fall from $68m last year to just $18.5m. The proposed reduction is so drastic that experts say it would effectively kill off many federal efforts to curb sex trafficking and put the lives of large numbers of children at risk

Hey MC, what specific agency is referred to here?

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Hmmm......which Administrations DOJ failed to prosecute Epstein from 2002-2016?

Which administration charged him?  

The one that hired him. Another swamp creature approved by you.